A Deals a Deal

You quietly hummed while going to a store nearby. You're planning on printing the picture from the carnival night you had with everyone. Then your going to frame it to put it somewhere in your apartment. Hey, it was a great memory, why not cherish it?

You pushed the door aside and went inside. There were picture frames everywhere. There were also some canvases for painting, random pictures of people hanging from the walls and some old antiques. You looked around. The air felt warmer from the outside, which was freezing cold. Good ole Brighton. The floor was made of a light brown wood and the windows has a white see through curtain. There were shelves and shelves of others things too. Like vases and old tea sets. Needless to say, they were all beautiful.

You went to the counter and spoke with the employee about getting the photo on your phone printed out. Quicker then you imagined, you had the photo in your hands. You smiled fondly at it. You were snapped out of your thoughts when the tired employee suggested getting a frame for it. You nodded excitedly.

You purchased it and stood there for a moment. The photo was already in the frame. You held it in your hand, lightly tracing the outlines of each person with the tip of your finger gently. You smiled.

You thanked the employee and headed out of the store. You put the picture in your bag and started to walk back to your apartment. A light shower of snowflakes started raining on the street. You stuck your tongue out and caught one. You giggled softly.

You made it back to your apartment safe and sound. You took off your shoes and bag and put it near the door. You went to the bathroom to freshen up before eating. When you stepped out of the shower and changed your clothes, you heard your door creak open and heard Marks loud 'HEY ______!' You huffed.

"Come on, you can't just keep doing that!" You groaned. Mark shrugged and grinned. He then held up multiple bottles of alcohol. You raised a brow.

"What are you up to?" You asked. You heard someone chuckle nervously behind him and saw Jack. You shot him a smile.

"Hi" Jack said.

"Hi" You breathed.

Mark rolled his eyes and marched right to your couch. He plopped down on it with a sigh.

"I'm tired, let's get drunk" He said.

"Is that your solution to everything?" You chuckled and went to get some cups.

You could practically feel Marks grin. "Yep" Mark said. You heard Jack sigh.

"At least call the others" Jack said.

"Oh yeah, great idea, almost forgot"

You stayed silent as they continued to talk, thinking about what to do. If you get drunk with the guys, you're going to have to deal with a major hangover and no one is going to be able to function tomorrow if everybody drinks tonight. If you don't drink, then you could keep the boys in check and make sure no one does anything stupid. Plus, it gives them a reason that they owe you.

You went back into the living room when you heard your door open and closed and heard some shuffling. You're guessing Felix and Wade are here already.

"You guys drinking with them?" You pointed at Jack and Mark.

"Well, can't miss out on alcoholic drinks" Felix said and sat down on the couch, Wade greeted you with a smile before sitting down as well.

"Are you going to drink?" Wade asked. You shook your head.

"Gotta keep you boys in check" You chuckled and set the cups down. You then sat down on one of the bean bags.

"Make sure not to break anything" You added. All the boys nodded.