Ghost Peppers

You stretched on the couch, then put your hands back on top of your laptop. You were just chilling on your couch with Bob, doing some editing and uploading some videos. It was your day off too. Yay!

You were able to upload the videos and pictures on your vacation on YouTube. And of course you didn't forget the movie night scare. Over 1 million views! You smiled as you watched it again. Never gets old.

You looked at the picture on your laptop you have taken at the carnival night with everyone in the picture. You made it as your wallpaper. You grinned. You're gonna need to print that out sooner or later. You looked at the comments and stilled.

AHHHHH!!!!!, you and Jack are so cute!!!!!!

Omg yes, you and Jack!!!

I ship it I ship it I ship it

Does anyone notice that Jack is mostly in her vlogs????

Do a video with Jack!!!!

Your face is on fire. You guess it is nice to have him in your videos. Should you do a video with Jack? Didn't he want to play gang beast with you? You sat there and pondered for a moment. Lets text him to see how he'll answer.

Hey Jack, I was wondering if you're still up for that gang beast video? You texted.

He's reply was fast.

Yeah yeah, so sorry that I almost forgot, how about in 30 min?

Yeah, that's perfect. You texted. Looks like you have enough time to get everything set up. You went in your room to get ready.

~

You sat on your seat, waiting for Jack.

"Alright, got it" his voice sounded in your headphones.

You started recording and did your intro.

"Today, I have someone special playing with me!" you exclaimed happily.

"Aaaaaw, I'm not that special" Jack cooed. You rolled your eyes, the camera recording your face.

"Alright what are we gonna play..." you trailed off.

You chose your favorite color as your player and picked the fox costume.

"I'm a fox, FEAR ME!" You yelled as you started punching his character.

"Hey, no violence!" Jack screamed.

"BUT THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT VIOLENCE!" You exclaimed.

Jack started laughing at your screaming and fought back as well. In the end, Jack won.

"Uuuugh, come on, I could've flipped your character over the truck, but nooo" you grumbled. Jack laughed.

"Oh ______" Jack said.

The video is probably about 22 minutes by now. Jack decided to end it off. You turned off the recording system and just sat there. You could still hear Jack doing the same thing.

"I think I'm deaf now from all your screaming" You chuckled. Jack chuckled also.

"Hey! I'm not that loud" Jack mumbled, "you were also yelling too"

"Sure you aren't loud. Just like all your other videos where you scream at the game" you said.

You heard Jack lightly laugh in your headphones, "All right, that's fair" Jack stopped and then said, "Wait, you watch my videos?" He asked.