Dessert Date and A Duck

You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You just finished putting your outfit together for the dessert date with Jack. You turned around to look at your back. Bob then walked in, his paws making a light tapping sound on the ground.

"What do you think? Do I look good?" You asked your cat. He just meowed and went to sleep on your bed.

"I'll take that as a yes" You nodded and grabbed your stuff. You and Jack already ate dinner at your place in your comfy clothes so now you and him were changing. You two were too lazy to go to a restaurant and plus your cooking is better, Jack says. You just rolled your eyes at that but smiled anyway.

You went out your apartment and saw Jack waiting on the end of the hall. He looked up from his phone when he heard your door open and smiled at you. You walked up to him shyly.

"You look cute" Jack said, holding your hand.

"You look alright" You shrugged and grinned at him. He chuckled.

You and him went to the dessert place for the date and sat down on the table.

"Everything is so cute" You said as you looked around the cute design and theme of the place.

"Thought you would like it" Jack shrugged. "And I need to take you out on more dates" He grinned.

You grinned back. "I agree"

You and Jack waved down a waiter and ordered. Everything on the menu seemed delicious and you tried not to order everything. But you probably ordered half the menu.

You eyed the desserts that were set on the table. Jack tried not to laugh.

"What do you think?" Jack asked as he watched you eat. You put a thumbs up.

"It's amazing" You sighed. Jack smiled.

"Wanna try my cake?" Jack asked. You nodded. Jack fed you some across the table.

"More please"

Jack laughed and fed you some more. You two talked and laughed, sharing some jokes and funny stories.

"Ugh, Aph, do we really have to work here?" A blue-haired male voice with dark blue eyes groaned a few feet away from you.

"We have better stuff to do!" Another male said. He had light brown hair with baby blue eyes.

"Dante, Laurence, you promised me you would help me out. Plus, it's only just two weeks!" Aphmau said happily, trying to encourage the boys. The two boys just groaned louder.

After about a hour of eating dessert and talking with Jack, you two decided to go home. On the way home, you two still talked.

"Uuuugh, I think I ate too much" You groaned, already feeling your stomach twist.

"I told you not to eat too much" Jack sighed.

"But it was really good!"

"You're gonna get a stomach ache"

"No I won't"

"Yes you will"

"No"

"Yes"

"..."

~

You were chilling with the guys at Jacks apartment three weeks after the dessert date. Felix was the only one that was out buying some smoothies for you all.

You looked up when you heard the door open. There stood Felix, holding the smoothies in one hand and a duck in the other.