'free hugs, 4 uses only' - Christmas Special

(This chapter is before Mark, Felix and Wade left and you and Jack are together)

(Also, bet you didn't expect another chapter huh? Well, consider this an early Christmas gift, you're welcome)

(Also this chapter is so wholesome I could cry)

You sighed as you came home late at night. Dave had asked you to stay for a couple of more hours to finish up and you agreed, being the good soul you are.

You also had gone out Christmas shopping for everyone so, with a sore back and feet, bought everyones gift and decided to wrap them today so you could decorate your apartment tomorrow.

You sat down in your living room, gifts and wrapping paper around you, than started wrapping the presents.

Your cat walked in, meowing as his cat paws lightly patted through the room. He curled up next to you and purred. You tiredly smiled.

"Christmas is gonna be soon," You said and looked at the decorations stuff stuffed into the corner. "Can't wait."

~

Christmas Eve

You woke up to someone knocking on the door. Okay, so that wasn't Mark.

"Hey ______!" Pause. "You up? You weren't answering your phone!"

You shot up and quickly threw the presents in a random corner of the living room.

You than ran to the door and opened it up. "Hey Jack."

"Hey," He smiled and kisses your cheek. "Did you decorate your apartment yet?"

"Uhh, no," You smiled. "I was busy with work and all."

"Than let us help!" Mark pushed through you and Jack and went to the corner where the decorations are and started to work.

"Alright, rude," You huffed. Jack laughed.

"So are we just gonna keep standing in the hall or...?" Felix asked. Wade snorted

"Sorry, here come in."

"I'm gonna go grab a drink." Jack smiled and went in the kitchen.

Your eyes widened. "Wait-"

You stopped him from entering the kitchen. "I have a surprise for you all tomorrow so no entering the kitchen." You smiled sheepishly at him.  "Now shoo!"

Jack laughed as you pushed him out of the kitchen. "Alright, as long as you come with me." Jack grabbed your hands and he pulled you along with him. You laughed.

You and Jack stumbled back into the living room. You both smiled goofily at each other while the other three rolled their eyes.

Mark was setting up the Christmas tree while Wade was carefully taking out the ornaments out of the box it was in and Felix was setting up the living room to be more comfy for the movies you all are gonna watch.

You took out the fairy lights and started to hang them around the apartment. Hey, fairy lights are really pretty.

You came back and helped everyone else decorate the tree.

You laughed along with everyone else as they decorated the tree. Mark has put on a Santa hat while Wade and Jack was wearing an ugly elf sweater. You wore an ugly present sweater as Felix was wearing a Santa beard. Looks like you have two Santas this Christmas.

As you put on another ornament, you looked around you. Everyone was smiling, laughing as they talked with one another.

Everyone had already put their Christmas gift underneath the tree and it looked beautiful with how much presents there are and the decorated tree.