Ikea and Pranks

Welp that was already too late. You were waiting in the car while the driver drove to your destination. Random buildings passed by and you thought you saw a coffee shop. You were gonna need to go there later. Some other buildings were either apartments or museums and clothes store.

Then the cab stopped and you payed the cab driver. You got out of the cab and stared at the building in front of you.

It was a red brick 7 storey apartment. It was at least 70 feet tall. The one your living in is the 3rd floor.
You went in and told the lady at the front desk where your room is gonna be. She asked your name and lead you on the third floor. She gave you your keys and told the rules of living in their apartment. You agreed and unlocked the door.

Inside there was a living room that consist of a sofa and a little love seat facing towards the door. Infront of it is a coffee table. In front of the coffee table is empty space so your planing to buy a TV stand. Over to the right is the kitchen with a 4 burner stove, a oven and a fridge with a island counter in the middle and some cabinets lining the top edge of the kitchen. Then over to the left part of the room is a door, maybe the bathroom and next to it is another door, guessing it's your room.

You whistled, not regretting spending your money on this. You went inside and closed the door, setting your suitcases next to the sofa. 'Maybe I should get bean bags' you thought to yourself. You went in each of the rooms and checked everything out, even the bathroom. The bathroom had a shower, a mirror, sink and everything else that a bathroom needs.

You went to the bedroom, only to see a empty room. 'Looks like I have to go to Ikea' you thought.

You remembered that you should introduce yourself to the neighbors. Maybe you should go to Ikea after you introduce yourself to the neighbors. You grabbed your money and phone. Then you went out your apartment and went next door, knocking three times.

"H-hold on!" You heard some crashing and a thump on the ground, that came with curses from the person on the other side of the door, then you heard a cat screeching and a car crashing into something.

You stared at the door like its a pathway to another dimension.

Then the door opened revealing JACK?!?!

You went speechless and stared.

"S-sorry for the hold up, I dropped a few things heheh" Jack said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

Please don't remember me please don't remember me please don't remember

"So how can I- wait your the person I bumped at the airport!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Son of a bitch

Once you got your mouth to say proper words again, you were about to introduce yourself but someone from inside Jacks apartment interrupted.

"Hey Jack! Is everything alright?!" Someone walked next to Jack

...

...

...

It was fuckin' Markiplier

"I like tacos" you said

...

...

Oh for fuCKS SAKE

You mentally slapped yourself and standed up straighter.

"U-um I'm your n-new neighbor" you said hesitantly.

"Well nice to meet ya!" Mark said happily.

"Yeah, nice to finally meet you, I'm Jack" Jack said with a grin.