Scary Bosses and Jerks

You woke up, ready for the day that is about to come. A few days ago, you signed up to be a waitress and guess what, you got the job! Today is Monday, your schedule is that you will be working on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday , and Friday at 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, while your day off is on Thursday and the weekend. It was perfect because the timing is great with your uploading schedule and having a day off on Thursday makes you ready for Friday, which is usually the busiest. Plus having the weekends for day offs was the best.

You got ready, putting on your clothes and putting food in the bowl for Bob while bringing your phone and money.

Since you didn't have a car, you took the bus to your new work place. Your work place was called 'Denis Diners'. The diner is named after the person who owns it, is called Denis. Obviously. He was a 50 year old man with dark brown hair and had a few strays of gray hair. He was nice and felt like he was the 'over protective dad' type of kind person.

You went in the diner and looked around. It was simple with leather seats and tables lining the sides of the diner and wooden tables and chairs in the middle, a little wooden wall separating it wall. There was windows on almost every wall. The diner was like half diner/bar so the back had a little bar with some alcohol lining the shelfs behind it with a bartender in the middle of it. He looked about your age with slick black hair and handsome face, but you knew he wasn't your type from just looking at him. There was just enough customers in the morning too. The diner was simple yet pretty.

You went to the bartender and asked for the manager, the bartender, you realized named James, nodded and winked at you and went to the door next to the left of the bar.

Soon the middle aged man came out and smiled at you.

"Ah! _____, I'm so glad you came!" He said happily hugging you.

"Glad to see you too Mr, Rhodes" you smiled.

"No need to be so formal, just call me Denis!" He beamed, breaking away from the hug.

Mr. Rho- I mean Denis went to the bar and said, "this is James, he is our bartender!" And then he yelled "NICK!"

"Yes?" Came a head poking out of a swinging kitchen door to the right of the bar. Next to the kitchen door was a little opening to put the food at. Your guessing that's the chef.

"This is Nick, he's the worlds greatest chef!" Denis said, your guessing that statement isn't true but you didn't say anything.

"He's always excited" James said, lookin down at you  since your short.

"Yep, I noticed" you chuckled.

You looked at Nick, he seemed to be older then Denis.

"I'm _____, nice to meet you James and Nick" you nodded to both of them.

"Hope you survive" Nick said, going back into the kitchen.

You stared at the kitchen door for a few seconds and looked at James.

"Can't wait to work with you" he smiled, his dark brown eyes shining at you.

You lightly blushed and looked at Denis.

"Let me give you your uniform!" He exclaimed.

Denis gave you the uniform and you went to the bathroom to change. The dress was a simple black dress not too short with a white apron on top while the collar wasn't too exposed. The short sleeves were black and a little puffy too. 'Thank god' you thought because you don't want guys to try to *cough* peek at you through the collar.

Denis explained to you the basic concept of being a waitress.

The day started out fine with you taking orders and bringing them the food.