Meow?!

(Just a heads up, this chapter is long! Also, I may or may not got this idea from Aphmau, hehe)

Your eyes opened. You blinked a few times. What time was it? The sunlight was shining in the window. You and Jack must have fell asleep on the couch. You suddenly realized that Jack wasn't with you. You looked around, trying to find him. Your eyes landed on a sticky note next to you on the couch. You picked it up.

'Had to go, sorry! I'll see you later!'

At the end of the sentence was a smiley face. You tiredly smiled. What a dork. You didn't notice the tiny heart at the corner of the sticky note.

You looked at the clock. Huh, guess it wasn't morning. You and Jack have been watching Netflix for three hours! You yawned and went to your room to make some videos.

~

You stretched as you finished the last of the video. You looked around your room for a moment, then decided to go to the living room and spotted Bob. He meowed and rolled onto his back. You smiled and started to scratch his head and behind his ear. He purred lazily back in response. Your smiled widened.

"Are you hungry?" You asked. Bob meowed and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm guessing that's a yes" You mumbled.

You went to the kitchen and poured some water and food into Bobs bowl. Bob meowed his thanks. You smiled and decide to take a walk. You put on some warm clothes and headed for the door. You paused, you almost forgot that you left your bag at the door from yesterday.

You grabbed it and looked inside. Everything was still inside. You saw the picture you framed yesterday too. The one from the carnival night. Your smile turned gentle when you pulled it out. You walked back to your room and placed it next to another picture. The one with you and your Mom were eating cotton candy and your Dad was trying to win a game in the background.

'Huh' You thought. Both pictures were taken at a carnival. 'Strange' You thought. At least you have another memory to cherish. You smiled lovingly at the two pictures on your bedside table. Before you know it, your outside your door for the walk your about to take.

The walk is for you to relax a little from the past few days. Today is your day off from work so you didn't have to worry about that. You walked around, getting to know where certain stores are and Sven got to chat with a few people. You even ran into Lucy.

"Lucy!" You exclaimed. The witch jumped in her spot and turned around.

"_-_____?" She asked. You walked up to her. Lucy was looking through some shops windows, scanning some of the things behind it.

"Whatcha doing?" You asked. She smiled shyly at you.

"J-Just window s-shopping" She answered.

"Mind if I join you?"

"S-Sure"

You and Lucy walked around a little bit, charring about how life was going and what's going on with each other to the latest hot gossip.

"So, what have you been doing with your witchy things" You asked and wiggled your fingers. Lucy giggled.

"A-Actually, I've h-have been w-working in this n-new animal p-potion recipe" Lucy said. Your eyes widened.

"Can you show me?" You eagerly asked. Lucy gave you a small smile.

"O-Of course"

~

Lucy lead you to her apartment door. Hers was two floors above yours and Jacks.

"H-Here" She said and unlocked her door. You stepped inside. It was identical to yours. The layout of it anyways. There was some books and paper laying around the apartment. Some bottle of potions were scattered around the house also.