S'mores and Stories

You sighed as you packed your stuff into a camping backpack. You suggested to camp/hike to Jack before and he agrees, so did the others. You liked doing these types of things every once and a while. You just finished when a knock sounded through your apartment.

You made sure your cat has all the food he needs and soon was on the way to the camping place. It was a park that you could stay over night. It was hot enough to camp outside without freezing to death.

"I brought marshmallows!" Mark said, holding up the bag of sweet fluffy clouds.

"I searched up a bunch of scary stories!" Felix proudly said. "You're all gonna piss your pants"

"I think I got better scary stories" Jack smirked. Felix rolled his eyes, muttering a "yeah right".

You and Wade were carrying the setup for the tents as well as the food. As you crossed a river with a chopped down tree used for a bridge and walk over rocks and boulders, you all finally found a empty flat area to set up a camp.

Mark and Felix decided to share a tent and Wade wanted one to himself, saying something along the lines of "you guys are too much to handle". And lastly, you and Jack shared a tent. Wade gathered a bunch of stone to set up a fire base. You and Jack went out to collect some wood.

"So do you think sleeping on the cold hard ground is still romantic?" You chuckled, holding some wood in your arm.

Jack shrugged. "It's with you so yeah"

"Do you love me?" You asked. Jack stopped what he was doing.

"Of course. Why would you think otherwise?" Jack asked. Were you worried that he doesn't love you?

You grinned. "If you love me," you went over to Jack, still holding an armful of wood. "Than you could carry these for me" You dumped your wood on top on his stack. Jack groaned.

"Really?"

"You love me right?"

"I can't believe you sometimes"

You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Jack grinned at you.

You two got back to the camp, seeing the others already sitting around the fireless fireplace.

"What took you so long?" Felix chuckled, eating a piece of beef jerky that he brought along.

"Finally! We were here in the cold and dark waiting for you two!" Mark chirped, stuffing his face with marshmallows. Wade was trying to get the bag of marshmallows out of Marks reach.

"At least we got the firewood" You said, sitting down on a giant log.

Jack dumped the firewood right next to the fireplace. He put some in and took out a lighter. He set it on fire and put some more wood in the growing pit of fire to make it last longer.

"Scary story time!" Wade exclaimed.

Each person took turned, starting with Felix first.

"So, there was this boy, he was walking in the woods to look for his cat" Felix said. After that, he didn't say anything else.

"And?" You urges on.

"And what?"

"What's next?" Jack asked.