You goofed up

*theres some language some people are not comfortable with*
yeah, just ignore that. back then, i didn't know what i was doing lol

You woke up with someone shaking your shoulder.

"Mmm....w-wha??" You sat up straighter from your slouched form when you were sleeping and rubbed your eyes, yawning.

You heard someone chuckled softly and looked to your right to see the mother from before, the baby sleeping soundly in her arms.

"We're about to get off" she said, careful not to wake up the baby.

"O-oh ok" you said thankfully and smiled at her.

You waited a few minutes before the pilot spoke on the speaker that their about to land, so put on your seat belt.

You buckled up and turned off your headphones. The plane started to shake and rattle, it started to become loud and the air seemed to shift from one side to the other, probably because the planes turning. It was loud enough to wake the baby but it didn't cry.

'Thank god' you thought because you don't want to deal with the baby crying right now.

You heard the wheels come out the plane ready to land. You braced yourself.

The plane landed roughly and everything started to shake. It was really loud and terrifying. After a few minutes, the plane started to slow down and parked to where it's supposed to be. The pilot said over the speakers that everyone can unbuckle their seat belt and get your stuff.

You got your two suitcases and started to stand in the walkway, waiting to get out. It was really crowded so you looked around only to see a armpit....a really smelly one. 'Oh no' you thought and started to lean away from that person but it was too crowded and you couldn't move. 'This is how I die' you thought of all the things you did in your life and asked yourself 'I don't deserve this' maybe you shouldn't have stole that taco from your friend two years ago. Yeah...karmas a bitch. Then the line you started to move forward.

"Yes!!!" You did a little victory dance and the people around you looked at you like you were delusional. You stuck your tongue out like a little kid and looked away. You heard some angry murmuring and smiled happily.

Once you got off the plane, you had security checked your stuff and was able to get out of the airport. You looked up the directions for your apartment complex you were living at. You looked around trying to find a cab.

Instead you bumped into someone. They were taller than you and has a hat on with some green hair sticking out.

"O-oh I'm sorry" you began to sputter apologies out of your mouth, panicking already.

"Hey no it's fine" the stranger said soothingly, turning around.

You looked up and froze, not believing what your seeing.

"I-I....b-but, wha-a..I-uh" you stumbled and almost tripped over yourself.

The stranger chuckled, amused by your behavior.

"It's fine, I'm the one that should be apologizing, I wasn't seeing where I was going" he said

Your still frozen, mind processing who is in front of you. IT WAS FUCKEN JACKSEPTCIEYE!!!! HOLYMOTHEROFJESUS HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

"I like burritos" you said without thinking

.
.
.
.
.

What the fuck

WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT HE'S GONNA THINK YOU WERE FUCKIN' CRAZY YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME NUUUUUUUUUU

"Ok......?" Jack said with a laugh

You were standing there, regretting your life decisions. Oh fuck.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Jack.

"I have to go, see ya later" Jack said with a wave and smile, already walking away.

You stand there for a few minutes, not moving. The people around you started to look at you and made confusing faces. Your face turned beet red and you started to walk away, pulling your suit cases with you.

You finally found a cab after waving your arms like  a baby bird that's trying to fly.

You got in and said the address your going to. While waiting in the car while it drove down streets you don't recognize, you just realized something. You fuckin' didn't get Jacks autograph.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Shit