End

(Quick question : Connor x Reader fanfic???)

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes)

(Also, this chapter is ok, not that great for a last chapter though)

You yawned as you opened your eyes and looked around the tent that you're inside. You were spending another day camping. You sat up and got ready, then lightly kicking Jack on his side. Jack groaned and held on your legs, which made you almost trip.

"Jack!" You exclaimed. "You're gonna make me fall!" You laughed. Jack held onto your leg tighter. You put your feet right on top of his face.

"Ew!" Jack laughed and pushed your foot away. You grinned.

When you all got back from camping, you, Jack, and Mark put away your stuff while the other two relaxed on Jacks couch, their stuff near the door.

Then after you finished, you flopped on the couch and turned on the TV, some of the others watching and the other doing work or whatever.

You were laying down when Jack sat near your feet. You wiggle your toes and grinned at him. Jack chuckled and put your feet on his lap. You relaxed and continued watching TV.

Later during the binge watching of my little ponies, you yawned and decided to take a little nap.

You were half asleep when you felt something tickling your nose. You groaned and used your hand that was on the side to scratch the itch. But the only thing you felt was the smell of whip cream crashing down on your face that was on your hand.

"What the fuck?!" You screamed and got up, looking at your hand. You felt Jack swipe his finger against your cheek and tasted some of the whip cream.

"So good" Jack hummed. You felt the other laugh next to you. Without looking, you turned towards the nearest voice and smeared the whip cream on their face.

"Hey!" Felix exclaimed and tried to wipe some of the whip cream off.

You grinned and chased the others. You were able to get Wade and Jack. Now, you were cornering Mark.

"No! Don't! I'm too pretty to die!" Mark laughed. You sighed and covered his face with whip cream. Mark groaned.

"Thanks ______, now we have to clean up" Wade said sarcastically but a smile was on his face.

"You decided to prank me" You hummed, going out the door, heading for your apartment to clean up. "Luckily, I got my own bathroom"

You laughed when you heard the boys complaining behind you.

~

When you finished, you decided to peak inside Jacks apartment, just in case they decided to prank you again. You sighed when they were just relaxing. You grinned when you got inside, holding something. You then open the thing in your hand.

You smiled as you looked at all the pictures you took ever since you moved here. You had them all printed out and put them in a little photo album you had bought. This was definitely something you would like to remember forever.

Sadly, today was the last day that the three Youtubers were staying. They had a life after all.

You sat down on the couch, Jack immediately wrapping his arm around you. You called the guys over and opened the photo album.

You all looked through the mini photo albums, laughing at the pictures and re-telling the stories. The carnival picture that Jack took of you is in there too.