Who thought?

You woke up, the sun shining in your eyes by your open window.

You felt comfortable, like way more than usual, and it was also warm too....too warm.

You tried to roll on your side but was stopped by a arm tightening on your waist. Then you felt breathing near your neck and a body behind you pressed into your back. You legs were tangled together too.

You gulped and slowly turned your head, trying not to wake up the person next to you.

You were met with a soundly sleeping Jack.

Life just wants to mess with you today.

You slowly turned back around and tried to pry off Jacks hands around your waist. It only resulted in his hands tightening even more. You sighed and looked around you. You saw your pillow and had a idea.

You grabbed your pillow underneath your head and put it between you and Jack. Then you slowly slide down, out of Jacks grip. Now that you're gone, Jack blindly reached for you but instead found the pillow and hugged it.

You stood at the end of the air mattress and watched Jack, an amused smile on your face.

You went to the bathroom and after that you decided to make breakfast.

You went to the kitchen and passed by the cat earlier and you scratched its chin, the cat purring in return.

You smiled and went to make bacon and eggs.

Jack woke up and rubbed his eyes, yawning. He looked around and saw himself on a air mattress, hugging a pillow.

Huh.

He realized he was on _____ bed.

Huh.

Ah well, Jack thought and got up to go to the kitchen, seeing ______ making breakfast.

You turned to see Jack standing there with slightly wrinkly clothes and messy hair. You giggled at his appearance and turned back around to continue making the breakfast.

Jack sat on a chair near the island counter and put his elbow on it, which he put his chin on his palm, smiling slightly and watching you make breakfast.

The two of you stayed quiet, enjoying the silence.

Mark happened to open your door (you don't want to question how) and sat next to Jack. Jack turned to Mark and Mark wiggles his eyebrows. Jack rolled his eyes and continued to watch you make breakfast.

Once you were done and put everything on the island counter, you greeted Mark.

"Good morning Mark" you smiled as you sat down in front of the two.

Jack looked annoyed and you quietly chuckled.

"Good morning to you too Jack" you said.

Jack smiled and began to eat his breakfast. Everyone made small talk as they ate. Once everyone finished, you took all the plates and put them in the sink.

Mark burped and said "thanks for the breakfast _____" Mark leaned back on the chair and closed his eyes, putting his hands behind his head.

Jack shook his head and looked at you and smiled "thank you for the breakfast _____"

You nervously laughed and turned around to hide your blush and mumbled a 'your welcome' while putting more plates in the sink.

While you were turned around, Mark lightly nudged Jack with his elbow and Jack once again rolled his eyes.

The silence was broken by a knock at your front door. You went to the door and opened it, revealing a tired delivery guy. Behind him was several boxes containing your furniture.