Back Home

(I think this chapter is a little boring but read it if you want)

"Uuuuuuggghh" you groaned and put the pillow over your head. The knocking on your hotel room still hasn't stopped.

"COME IN!" You yelled, then buried yourself further into the pillow and pillow.

The door opened and you heard footsteps coming towards your bed.

"Wake up ______~" a voice said to you and you felt hands shaking you roughly.

"Fuck off" was your answer.

You heard some laughing and you groaned. You got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. You passed by a still laughing Felix.

"Is it a tradition to wake me up or something?" You asked.

"Now it is" Felix smirked.

You rolled your eyes and went in the bathroom. You finished and went back into the room, Felix was gone. You huffed and went to get breakfast.

"Hey _______" Jack was the first one to greet you.

"Hey Jack" you smiled and went by his side. Everyone else greeted you too, Mark saying you all are going to eat breakfast at McDonalds.

"Why McDonalds?" Wade asked.

"Because we are grown ass adults" You answered.

Jack snickered next to you and you smiled. So you and everyone went to mMcDonalds. You got yourself some coffee because you can't not function without it and your breakfast. You all sat in a empty table and began to eat.

"So, this is our last day or something?" Wade asked.

"Yeah, were just gonna go around a little bit, then probably leave at 2" Felix answered.

"Hmmm, should we go buy souvenirs?" You asked.

"Yeah, this trip was fun, let's buy something to remember it" Jack said.

"Nah, I don't need a souvenir, I'll just take a picture with all of you" Mark said, stuffing some of his pancakes in his mouth.

"Oh, that made me almost forgot" you took out your phone "smile!" Everyone smiled at the camera you held and you saved it as your favorite picture.

"Thanks" you smiled.

You all continued to chat and eat your food. Sooner or later you went around some shops. You and everyone looked around a store that is selling some strange objects. There were stuff you have never seen anything like it before. It has strange objects but they all looked beautiful.

You held up a delicate charm bracelet. You always wanted one. This would be perfect for a souvenir. You picked the charms. You picked a waffle charm for Wade, one that was a pink mustache for Mark (somehow it was there), one that was a blue hand posing a rock on sign for Felix and the only thing that you could find for Jack was green was a heart.

You huffed. Why a heart? And why was it the only charm that's green?

You went to buy it and behind the counter stood a old lady. The lady looked at you and smiled.

"Ah, beautiful choices for a charm bracelet for a beautiful woman" the woman said.

You smiled "thank you" You shyly said. Jack came up next to you.

"You got what you need?" He asked.

"Yeah" you smiled.

The woman squinted her eyes, looking between you and Jack.