Mini Chapter: I Don't Know

(This took place before the America trip when Jack was done taking care of reader)

Jack was just sitting in his office editing some of his videos when the door opened and Mark walked in. Jack sighed.

"I'm starting to feel like your mom didn't teach you to knock" Jack said. Mark waved him off.

"Why do you even keep worrying about that? Anyway, I wanna ask you a question" Mark said.

"Shoot"

"So uh, remember that one time that ______ fell from a chair?" Mark asked, scratching the side of his head. Jack nodded.

"Yeah"

"How did that happen?" Mark asked. Jack narrowed his eyes.

"You were there though, how could you not know?" Jack asked. He was getting suspicious.

"I don't know. When I asked ______, she said I should know, I was there" Mark said, looking confused. "But I wasn't there, I was out grabbing something for Wade very early in the morning, don't you remember I told you the day before?"

Jack stilled. "I forgot" Jack took a breath. "Then who was the person that did that to ______? They looked and acted just like you, they didn't even look like they had a mask on" Jack said. This was getting weird.

Mark held out his hands. "Ok. Ok. Hold up, is there another version of me? If there is, are they out to get us?"

"This can't be possible" Jack paused. He remembered Lucy, their neighbor, which is a witch, so maybe it could be possible...? "How did they even get into my house when it was early in the morning?" Jack took a breath. "You were out when I was still sleeping so they must have gotten inside without a problem" Jack gulped.

"...I don't know about this..." Mark said. "Could this be a possible threat...?" Mark asked slowly. "Are we in danger?"

It was quiet. The world felt like it was still, nothing moving at all. The silence was deafening. This was all too much.

"I don't know"

-I just wanted to add a plot but it might not be that big of a issue, I don't know where I'm going with this story but apparently I'm doing a good job. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this (short) chapter, there will be a chapter updated afterwards, bye!-