5 - H

The next day I got ready to go, grabbing an apple before leaving the house and walking to the museum

The next day I got ready to go, grabbing an apple before leaving the house and walking to the museum. Once there, I looked round all the exhibits. I loved the museum, it made me think about what I was doing in life and how I was going to leave behind something great. Thats all I wanted; to be known for something amazing. And my thing was the Power Rangers. I was going to out them to the world and always be known for that. My name would be in the history books, just like the stegasaurus and the tyrannosaurus rex. How cool would that be!?

I walked round a corner and saw Heckyl sat by the Rhoetosaurus exhibit. It wasn't that big of an exhibit as only partial remains had been found, but they were still searching for more. I sat next to him, looking at the sketch of the Rhoetasaurus from the 1970s after bones had been placed together to make a picture of what it may have looked like.

"Over 170 million years old and we're still talking about it" Heckyl said, not taking his eyes off the sketch.

"It's amazing how from a few little bones we can determine whether it had a long neck or walked on two legs. The fact we can figure out if it ate meat is just...mind blowing!" I explained, completely in awe of the great creatures. Dinosaurs were ... are amazing.

"The world has come a long way" Heckyl smiled turning his head to look at me, "You seem to like dinosaurs, why not become a paleontologist?"

"Too much dirt" I laughed as I crossed my legs on the bench. "Random question, what's with the name Heckyl? A nickname?"

"Yeah. I've been called it for so long I can't stand my real name" he shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the exhibit.

"And what is your real name?"

"It doesn't matter" he looked down at the floor, trying to ignore my plea to look at me.

"Well I don't want to keep calling you Heckyl. I'll stick to H."

"Alright, if that makes you happy," he picked his head up to look at me, he was slightly smiling.

"It does."

Heckyls eyes darted passed me and he practically jumped out his seat, "Listen, I gotta go but I'll see you soon?" he questioned walking backwards.

"Yeah...OK" I frowned as he waved and ran around the corner and out of sight. Just as he was gone, a hand touched my shoulder, making me jump.

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to frighten you" I turned to see Chase standing there with another guy.

"I wasn't frightened, you just caught me off guard" I stood up and gave Chase a hug.

"This is Riley. Riley, Kylie" he pointed between us as introduced us to each other.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I smiled friendly at him. He looked like such a lovely guy, and no skateboard under arm like Chase, how do they know each other?

"Riley works in the cafe here with me and the rest of the crew, wanna meet them all?" Chase answered my question without even knowing it.

"Sure, why not" I smiled, walking with the boys to the museum cafe.