9 - Spellbinder

I spent most the morning sorting out my outfit, it had to be perfect

I spent most the morning sorting out my outfit, it had to be perfect. Pretty pastel was the way forward. It made my hair look amazing.

"Who's the guy?" Tristin asked, looking over his phone at me.

"What's it to you?" I grabbed a packet of crisps from the cupboard

"Need to know who's with my little sister" he put his phone down on the table and walked over to me, "I just want you safe."

"I'm fine" I smiled and hugged him, "But you're not getting it out of me" I skipped away, happy with myself. I opened the door to find Heckyl waiting outside the gate, "Right on time" I walked down the garden path and opened the gate.

"Didn't want to be late" he put his arm out for me to link with. We walked to the plaza in the summer sun chatting about anything and everything.

We were queuing up for tickets when we heard a huge bang from outside. I turned round and ran to the window, looking down I saw the monster from the other day "Power Rangers" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Heckyl asked at my side, "Ignore it" he went to pull me away but I pulled my arm out of his grasp.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. The Power Rangers will be there soon. I need to try and get them!" I shouted back to him as I ran away.

I ran down the stairs as people ran passed me away from the monster. The memory flashed back to me, what Riley said in my dream. Was it really true, or just a dream?

"Spellbinder!" I shouted to him as I got closer. The monster turned to look at me, "Oh my God it's real" I mumbled as I slowly walked towards it.

"Who are you?" it asked as I stopped a few steps in front of it.

"What are you?" I asked looking it up and down.

"You know my name, what's yours?" it said, taking a step closer to me. I took one back.

"Kylie!" I whipped round to see Chase, Tyler, Shelby, Ivan, Koda and Riley running towards me.

I turned and felt something hit my back and I fell forward, putting my hands out to stop myself headbutting the floor.

"Kylie!" Chase shouted as I hit the floor.

"Oh look at that" Spellbinder laughed, feeling a sharp pain in my neck. I put my hand up and pulled out a small little feather with a needle attached to it. My vision became blurry and I fell back down to the ground.