10 - Spell On Me

I stood up and looked forward; the Power Rangers were now stood in front of me. I looked at each of them individually.

"Oh Black Ranger, you wouldn't hurt her would you?" Spellbinder laughed evilly behind me.

"Kylie, you need to fight this!" Black Ranger said, moving slowly towards me.

"I don't need to do anything you say " I said automatically, "All I need to do is kill the Rangers."

I lunged forward and hit the Black Ranger. He stumbled backwards as the Red Ranger grabbed me from the side, "Kylie, snap out of it!"

"Get off me!" I shouted, kicking and trying to get out of his grasp. I heard a fuss behind me, it sounded like Heckyl.

"We need something to snap her out of it!" Green Ranger said next to us, "Like we did with Ivan. Something shocking, something..."

The Black Ranger stood in front of me and took off his mask. I stopped struggling and looked at his face, "Chase?"

"Hey" Chase laughed nervously. Suddenly everything got fuzzy again and then the lights went out...again.

.........

When I opened my eyes, Chase was next to me holding me up.

"Hey" I smiled, blinking a few times.

"You alright?" he asked, moving a piece of hair out of my face.

"Yeah. What happened?" I asked, sitting up on the floor.

"You don't remember?" his brow frowned as he spoke.

"I, er, I remember queuing up for the movies and hearing a noise outside and...erm...that's it" I tried to think hard about what happened, but that's all I could remember before waking up.

"Who were you at the movies with?" Chase asked. Do I tell him? Do I not? How would he react? "Were you on a date?" my eyes shot up to Chases as he spoke.

"Ma-may-maybe" I stuttered.

"It's OK. We've only been on one date, we're not exclusive" Chase smiled as he helped me to my feet. I thanked him and brushed myself down, "Guess I'll let you get back to your date."

"Yeah. Thanks again" I walked off to the doors before turning back round, why is he here? "Hey Chase, are you here for any reason?"

He looked at me and frowned, shuffling his feet, "No. I was just passing" he looked up and put his hands in his pockets, "Enjoy your date."

I watched him walk away before going back up to the movies and looking for Heckyl. I looked round the enterence to the movies but couldn't see him anywhere. I grabbed my phone out and sent him a text:

Hey, where did you go? Just in the enterence x

I found a bench and sat down, waiting for him to text me back, But he didn't. He walked away?