Safe-20

-later that night-
-Liam-
      "I don't know Li, he hasn't come out all day. I'm starting to worry. He hasn't eaten either." Louis said, looking over at Niall's door. I glanced where he was looking too, but didn't think much of it.
      "Maybe he just wants time alone?" I suggested, trying to deny myself of the obvious. Niall hadn't been himself lately, he was changing and he didn't seem to be enjoying himself as much as he usually is.
He cries a lot, doesn't eat as much, and sometimes I'll catch him whispering to himself. Overall, I think we were all worried about him, and his mental health.
"You and I both know that isn't true. There's something wrong. Something horribly wrong." Louis whispered, glancing at Niall's door again like the blond haired one would come out any moment to yell at us for talking about him. I looked too, but looked back at Louis quietly when the door remained closed tightly.
"I know.....I just....don't know how to approach it. He's never really that sad..." I whispered. Louis nodded slowly, knowing what I meant.
"I can try to talk to him." He said, getting up and walking over to Niall's door. He gave me a small nod before knocking gently.

-Niall-
I heard a small knock at the door and determined it was Louis. I curled further into myself and wiped my tears away quickly before the door opened.
"Nialler?" Louis's voice sounded over my shoulder. I didn't turn to look at him, only prayed he'd go away to leave me in peace. I was so tired of social interaction, and just life overall, I wanted to be alone forever, which I probably was going to be anyway.
"Go away, please." I said back, still not turning to face him. They didn't know. They didn't care, they could never. They'd take Zayn's side anyway.
"Niall, we're worried about you, all of us." Louis whispered and I rolled my eyes, turning to him finally so that he could see me and my sad self in its entirety. I caught a reflection of myself and instantly turned away so I wasn't facing it. My face was red and my eyes were bloodshot, my hair in messed up spikes on my head. Ugly.
"Zayn isn't. He couldn't give a flying fuck about me Louis. And do you know why? Because of my actions. Because it's always my fault isn't it? "My body was shaking slightly and my eyes simply wouldn't meet his, I kept my gaze locked on the bedspread. I didn't want him to look into my dead eyes, to see through them to see a dead soul.
Louis looked at me quietly, but looked that much more concerned when I finished. I rolled my eyes slightly and turned away from him again. I was right. None of them would understand. Although, I'm not going to try really hard to make them understand.
"What do you mean? Zayn cares so much about you Niall, we all do." He said, I felt more tears fall from my eyes and I looked back at him. My heart broke for him to see me like this.
Louis wasn't the best one to deal with everyone's emotions because he simply didn't know what to do when someone was crying. He usually only showed two emotions, happiness and anger. Anger was his sad.
"I......" I choked, but shook my head, putting my head in my hands. I was sitting up now, my legs criss crossed and my hands gently massaging my temples.
I felt his hand on my back, rubbing circles into it as I cried. "Tell me what's wrong Nialler, maybe I could help." He offered, but I couldn't get any words to come from my mouth.
"It's....it's....that girl...." I whispered to him, hoping he would understand, but when I looked up at him, he only looked confused, making my heart do a backflip in disappointment.
"What girl Niall?"
"Amanda!  The girl that Zayn is with! She's a whore Louis, and I know, I know because she was with me before she was with him!  She was mine Louis, and she ripped me apart, and now that I built myself up again, she....she's come to tear me back down." I blurted out.
Louis's face dropped and he pulled me to him, hugging me tightly as I cried into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry Niall. We....I'll talk to Zayn." He whispered, but I shook my head gently against his shoulder.
"No. No. He doesn't want our help. He should figure it out on his own." I said. Louis nodded gently and pulled away from me.
"Are you going to be okay?"
"No." I replied, closing my eyes and letting out a deep sigh.
"How about you, me, and Liam, we watch a movie or something? And we could get any kind of food you want? Okay?" He suggested. My stomach churned at the thought of food and I nodded gently, letting him give me a hand up.
He pulled me out of the room and I sat down on the couch next to Liam, who again, wanted to know if I wanted something to eat. And again, I said no.