irony is a girl's best friend-43

-Song of the chapter is  'Love It If We Made It' by The 1975.

-Erin-

The flash of cameras consumed me as Harry and I stepped out into the mob that waited for us. Harry's hand gripped onto mine and I kept my head down as Harry escorted me to the limo and helped me in.

The bodyguards made sure Harry remained untouched as he slid in next to me, pulling me closer to his side as the rest of the boys filed in behind us. Every one of the boys had a date with them. Niall was with Cora, Harry with me,  Liam with a beautiful brunette girl, Louis with his girlfriend, Eleanor, and Zayn, with some blonde girl I had never seen before.

      I eyed them all for a moment before I shifted my eyes back to Harry, who was staring intently at me. His eyes were glowing as he looked down at me, his lips scrunching up into a cute smile.

      "You alright?" He asked quietly in my ear, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm okay," I whispered cheesily. Nevertheless, his cheeks turned slightly red and he seemed to enjoy my statement, no matter how untrue it was.

The limo was remotely quiet, except for the occasional joking chatter from the boys. I stayed glued to Harry's side the whole time, my leg pressed against his and my hand still in his.

Cora glanced at me nervously and I gave her a wink when I saw that Niall's hand was placed protectively around her shoulders. I was making more faces at her when Harry gently nudged me.

     "Give me attention," he whined, sticking his bottom lip out at me and turning so he could put his head in my neck. I smiled, biting my lip as I looked down at my lap.

      "Relax, Harold," I whispered, pushing him playfully away from me. Harry rolled his eyes at me but slid his hand to my thigh where it rested underneath my own hand for the rest of the ride.

     I noticed Zayn's accusing glances, his icy stare directed at me. I stared him down, making sure that Harry was looking happily out the window and had yet to notice Zayn's obvious, annoyed expression.

     "Eyes on your own girl, Malik," Cora's voice came from the other side of the car, making Harry's head snap up. My mouth dropped open as I kept my eyes on her, determined not to look at Zayn and the beautiful girl on his arm.

"Fuck off, Cora. You're just mad that you got stuck with Niall and not with me," Zayn snapped at her, making my eyebrows raise.

"You're just mad that you got dumped by a whore. You're probably worried it'll happen again, huh? She looks quite like Amanda...don't you think?" I shot back, trying to defend Cora and Niall. I took a moment to glance at him and saw that familiar sad little face. Niall's eyes were slightly watery and his face was red.

It made me want to go all 'Deadpool' on Zayn's ass.

      Relax. I know the movies haven't come out yet. Ever heard of a comic book?

    Would Kai be mad if I killed Zayn instead??

"Enough," Liam finally growled from next to Zayn, giving him a stone cold look. I sat back in the seat and clenched my jaw as I held onto Harry's hand with a death grip.

This is going to be a long night.

-Harry-

      I looked nervously between Zayn and Erin before looking out the window as we pulled up to the party. Erin let out a shaky breath from next to me, so I brought our interlinked hands up and kissed hers gently, sending her a comforting look.