More-27

Song of the chapter is 'The way you make me feel' by Michael Jackson.

-Erin-

      I woke up slowly, my head pounding uncomfortably at the light coming through the window.

     An arm was draped over my waist and I frowned, moving it slowly as I realized my surroundings. The room was unfamiliar and I thought back to last night.

      Shit. What the hell did I do this time? 

      I relaxed significantly when I turned to see Harry in the bed with me, his curls messy and his face relaxed completely in his sleep state. His legs were tangled with mine and he moved slightly, pulling me closer to him in his sleep.

      I found the gesture sweet, but it made me wonder exactly what happened last night. The last thing I remember was Harry seeing the hickeys on my neck and me falling asleep on him on the couch. I had absolutely no idea how we got into his bed in this position.

      Thank God I still have all of my clothes on.

Overall, being in his bed like this seemed very intimate to me, too intimate for how long we had known each other. I found myself pulling from his grasp gently, wanting to get away from his loving arms. I didn't deserve him.

Harry's eyes fluttered slowly as he woke up from my movement, his green eyes drifting over me as he smiled at me and leaned forward to press a lazy kiss to my lips and blush again.

"Sorry," he whispered and I shook my head gently.

"No need to be sorry. I was just a little shocked to find myself in your bed Harry Styles," I said sarcastically, making him blush deeper so that he covered his face with his hands tiredly.

"You were asleep, so I thought I'd let you sleep in my bed and I'd sleep in the guest room, but you wouldn't let go of me," he admitted. It was my turn to blush and I tried to push it away.

"I always thought you'd be the one in my bed," I said suggestively, making his eyes widen as he shook his head at me.

"Shut up," he groaned in embarrassment, making me laugh, putting my head against his chest. He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my leg around his, looking deeply into his eyes.

I was trying to find something. Anything. I was trying to find some doubt or some suspicion that told me Zayn had told him. Nothing was in his eyes except for tiredness and admiration for me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked suddenly, making me laugh again.

"Now you ask?" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes, pressing his lips to mine in a slow, gentle kiss. He slowly rolled over onto me and pressed me into the bed as he kissed me, making me smile against his lips.

I didn't know how he could get so obsessed with me over the span of a couple days, but I definitely had him hooked, which was my intention. But, I had found myself getting hooked on him as well. His lips tasted good and I liked the way he made me feel. It just feels good when someone actually likes you for you, you know?

Well, he liked me for this version of me. He liked me for the version of me that was bubbly and happy and infatuated with him. I suppose I had put up a good facade. Good enough to get him so hooked on me that he wanted more, which was everything I had planned and more.

His kisses had become more frantic and I pulled away slowly, leaving a kiss on his jaw as I did so. He sucked in a deep breath and smiled at me, his dimple showing.