Falling Hard-31

Song of chapter is 'Lie To Me' by 5 Seconds Of Summer

-Erin-

Harry's arm was around me as we sat on the couch, his other hand resting on top of mine comfortably. I laid my head gently against his chest, closing my eyes tiredly.

"You okay?" He asked, making me nod against his chest and sigh.

      We both jumped when my phone had started to ring, making me pull it from my pocket and wince when I saw Kai's name.

      "Umm, Sorry. I have to take this," I said, making him frown when he saw I was hiding the phone from him.

I clicked accept and hurried over to Harry's room, shutting the door behind me as soon as I went inside. "Hey, dad!" I said as I closed the door. Harry smiled gently at me and I sighed as I sat down on his bed.

"Jesus Erin. I'm not that old yet," Kai groaned, making me huff in annoyance. The more I heard his voice, the more I hated his stupid guts.....but, I needed him and he needed me. Maybe that was what was most important.

"Sorry, I'm in Harry's apartment," I said quietly, crossing my legs on the bed.

"Good. I need you to get something for me," he said, making me frown.

"What's that?" I inquired, playing with the blanket which rested on the end of Harry's bed.

"His journal. The one he always carries around. You'll see it if you look up some pictures of him. It's brown with leather casing," he explained, making me sigh and sit up straighter as I looked around his room slowly.

"Where do you think it'd be? I'm in his room right now?" There was a clunk behind Kai and I moved the phone to my other ear, getting off of Harry's bed and glancing around his room. Where would he hide a journal?

"Look somewhere obvious. He obviously doesn't have many brains since he hasn't figured out who you are yet," he spat, I imagined the roll of his dark eyes.

I glanced around the room again and slowly opened some drawers, looking to only see some clothes and other random items that didn't help me one bit. The book, Pride and Prejudice, sat on his nightstand, along with a picture of him and the band, performing onstage.

I pulled open the drawers on his nightstand and still found nothing, just some condoms, making me roll my eyes. If he thought he'd be using those with me, he had another thing coming.

"Look underneath the mattress," Kai exclaimed, making me jump. I almost forgot that I was on the phone with him.

I lifted up his mattress and felt around for a minute. Sure enough, a leather book was sitting next to the headboard, it's brown color making me smile. "I found it," I whispered, realizing that Harry could be listening outside the door.

I wouldn't put it past him, considering he went through my jacket earlier.

"Good. Take some pictures of every page and send them to me," he ordered. I did as I was told, glancing at the closed door every so often to make sure Harry wouldn't walk in on me.

Once I was finished, I put the phone back up to my ear and shoved the journal back to its previous position.

"Okay. I'll send them when we get off the phone," I replied.

"Okay. Sounds perfect. Also, how are things going?" He asked, making my eyebrows raise.

"With me, or with Harry?" I wondered.