Heartless-40

-Song of the chapter is "breathin" by Ariana Grande

-Erin-

     The next week for me was hell, absolute hell. For Harry, however, it was wonderful.

      He spent almost every waking second with me, making me practically go insane. I just didn't know how he wasn't sick of me yet. Lately, I had been a lot moodier than normal, the lack of time to smoke and get high was catching up with me.

     I missed Jack, and I missed my old life...the one where no one cared. It's always so much easier to let yourself drop off the deep end when no one cares. But Harry cared.

     He cared a little bit too much.

     "Erin, you okay?" He asked, making me sigh. I rest my case.

     We were sitting on the couch, my legs curled underneath me and my side pressed against his. I moved my head so that it was on his shoulder.

      "Yeah," I sighed out, closing my eyes. My eyes were droopy and they fluttered, trying desperately to stay open. Since Harry insisted on spending every waking minute with me, I had begun to sneak out, sneaking past him late at night. It made me even more tired than I normally was and hiding things from him was getting increasingly more difficult. He was becoming more perceptive of how I looked. He could tell if I had eaten, or if I was high (he must've looked it up).  He always was looking at my neck, probably to search for the bruises I had so stupidly revealed to him last time. However, it helped that Harry and I weren't sexual, because then he wouldn't get to see where the other bruises were.

     I had always stopped him when he got too excited, telling him we needed to take it slow.  He always agreed because I already had him wrapped around my finger. He literally was so infatuated with me, he no longer noticed the glares Zayn sent me. He no longer cared who saw us in public and insisted on taking me out almost every day.

     Don't get me wrong, Harry is nice and all...but he's in such a deep state of puppy love, he can't even see what is really going on. I guess that was the point of the mission, but it made me feel bad, like physically.

     The withdrawal doesn't help either.

      So, that left me with sneaking out through his front door at 1:00 in the morning, making sure none of the other boys saw me. I had to be very careful, however, making sure I didn't get so off my face that I didn't remember to get back at least 6:00 in the morning. If he woke up and I wasn't there, there would be a lot of questions to follow.  Thankfully, he was a hard sleeper.

      All in all, it felt really stupid to be sneaking past him like he was my parent. But, I would do whatever I had to do to maintain my 'relationship' with Harry. Even if that includes lying and cheating him.

      "Do you wanna go out tonight?" He asked, almost making me jump. I looked into his pure, green eyes and nodded slowly. So. Tired.

     Out again Harry?  Give me a break. Leave me alone. Go be with your friends and family. Let me get high! Let me SLEEP.

     "Sure. Where?" I choked out, forcing the words from my mouth. He didn't seem to notice and smiled brightly.

       "There's this...party that the boys are going to...but...I have to say...it's kind of...exclusive," he said, wincing slightly.

      Exclusive?

      What's wrong, Harold? Don't want your prostitute and murderer girlfriend to ruin your good reputation?