Dirty lies- 26

Song of the chapter is bellyache by Billie Eilish. (Its the song that's playing in the club Erin is at)

Erin-

      I got out of my cab with haste, shaking my long hair out and paying the driver, without tipping because of the wandering eyes. The club I had chosen was one that was on the down low, one that most people haven't heard of or wouldn't care to go to.

      One that is basically filled with low lives like myself, people who want a night full of forgetting and no pain. I knew that this wouldn't be the best idea, but...I no longer cared. I needed Harry's lips off my mind and I needed to see myself for what I really was. A slut.

      As I entered the club, some random alternative pop song was playing, people on the dance floor kissing and grinding. More people occupied the corners and sat at the bar, drinking themselves into oblivion.

      "Hey beautiful," some random guy said to me. I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the bar, pushing him away roughly when he tried to touch me. I was wrong when I thought American men were so much worse than British men. They're all the same.

       I slapped some money down on the counter and got myself some hard liquor, trying to drown out Harry's voice in my ears. I scanned the dance floor for anyone that I would recognize, but unsurprisingly, I found absolutely no one.

       A couple of guys came up to me, offering to buy me drinks, and I accepted, ignoring them when they asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with them. None of them were particularly attractive.

     However, there was a dark haired man on the dance floor who caught my eye. Tattoos lined his arms and he was dancing with a blonde haired girl, her hips moving seductively. I ignored her and focused entirely on him.

     The way his body moved made me find myself watching him. His back muscles were rippling and I almost found myself drooling until he turned around and met eyes with me. That was probably one of the most disappointing moments of my life.

     Zayn glared at me across the room and left his blonde whore on the dance floor as he headed over to me and pulled me into a corner, his fingers digging into my wrist. I smiled up at him as he pushed me against the wall with his hand over my neck.

      "What are you doing here?" He growled at me, looking behind him like he was incredibly nervous.

      "Having some fun," I slurred, chuckling as he pressed me harder up against the wall. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol I had consumed, but he seemed to be enjoying this. He seemed to enjoy the close proximity between us and the fact that we were breathing the same air.

      "You shouldn't be here. Not now. Go back to Harry or something," he said nervously. I could tell that I made him incredibly nervous, as he was fidgeting. His eyes flickered behind us, as if to make sure no one was watching us. Obviously, no one was. Why would they be? Getting drunk and high was everyone else's priority.

      "But I'd rather stay here with you," I slurred, trying so hard to make him even more uncomfortable. It seemed to work for me, as he stepped back from me, releasing my neck from his grasp.

      "I have a girlfriend," he spat at me, starting to walk away. However, I took the opportunity to grab his wrist and push him against the wall instead, holding him there with as much strength as I could muster up. I was most certainly weaker than he was, but I held my ground, watching his face as his eyes darkened. I would've done anything to know what he was thinking at that moment.

      "She doesn't have to know," I whispered, my lips inches away from his.

       I wasn't planning on kissing him. Really. I was just trying to make him nervous. If I could make him nervous, I could be in control and he wouldn't tell Harry anymore about me. He would be too scared to.