Control-25

Song of chapter is Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish.

-Erin-

      I arrived at Harry's with haste and got out of the cab quickly, paying the driver once again  and hurrying up the steps in the building. Once I arrived at his door, knocked, and tapped my shoe as I waited.

      Harry opened the door a couple minutes later and looked me up and down as soon as he saw me, his mouth dropping open at my appearance. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

      "You know, it isn't polite to stare. I thought you'd know that by now Curly," I said, watching as he looked back up to my face and smiled.

     "You look amazing. Are you sure you weren't planning on going anywhere else?  You seem pretty dressed up-" he trailed and I shook my head.

    "No, I just had something to do before I came here, I brought some different clothes," I said, holding up the bag. He nodded slowly at me and let me in, shoving his hands into his pockets like he was incredibly nervous now that I was here.

     I walked into his apartment to see a table set up with food already on the table and a bouquet of roses sitting on it. I smiled up at him, looking up at him appreciatively.

    "Is this all for me?" I asked, incredulously.

    "Yeah...I was just thinking, you know...we've never been on a proper date and I thought that...." he trailed. When I didn't answer, he continued to babble, probably nervous that I hated it. "Is it too much? I mean, we just met, but we kissed, and after that, I was just hoping that-"

     I cut him off with a small kiss to his cheek, sending him the most innocent smile I could find in my body. "It's perfect Harry, thank you," I said and I felt his body relax from next to me as he absorbed my words.

     "So, we're all alone tonight then?" I asked and he nodded, motioning to the table and for me to sit down. I did so and so did he.

      "Yeah, Louis took Niall shopping, Liam is visiting his family, and Zayn is staying with Amanda," he admitted but frowned when he said Amanda's name. I seriously wondered what exactly was wrong with the whole Amanda situation, but I didn't pry because I knew I would weasel it out of him eventually. 

      I nodded slowly as I dished up some of the pasta and chicken that Harry had made and put it on my plate. He smiled at me and took quick glances every once in awhile as we ate in silence.

     "I can...put something else on if this outfit is distracting to you," I joked and his cheeks became instantly red as he looked away from me and down at his plate.

      "Sorry, you just look incredible," he admitted, his blush becoming redder and redder by the second.

     "You don't look so bad yourself," I replied. He nodded slowly at my comment and ran a hand through his hair, pushing his curls out of his face.

I had to admit, his fans were right. He could be hot when he wanted to. The way he raked his fingers through his hair slowly and bit his lip at the same time made me raise my eyebrows. Okay. So maybe I was wrong about him?

     "So, I feel like I know absolutely nothing about you," he admitted, snapping me from my dirty thoughts. "You're from California, but I still don't understand why you're here and not in school,"

"I had a break and I needed to see my grandmother," I lied. He nodded slowly.

"You have any siblings?" He asked and my whole body froze when I thought of Angela.