Morte-59

*TRIGGER WARNING*- Talk of suicide, use of guns, violence, and physical/emotional abuse! Please read with caution!

Songs of the Chapter are "Bruises" by Lewis Capaldi and "No Time to Die" and "When The Party's Over" by Billie Eilish. 

-Erin-

Harry and I put all of our clothes back on, with me facing away from him, trying desperately to hide the knife and gun that I had been previously wearing. Harry kept his shirt off and grabbed my hand, pulling me in to kiss him.

"Thank you, so much. You have no idea how much this day has meant to me," he said quietly, pulling me in for a hug. I nodded against his shoulder and pulled him even closer to me, hoping to God that this wouldn't backfire on me.

It was simple, really. Shoot Harry, shoot myself. Such a simple task, but such a hard one.

Harry and I walked, hand in hand to the car, all the while me wondering how I would deal with this. How would I react? How would he react? What would his face look like? How would he react to his love crumbling to bits right before his eyes?

"Are you okay, darling?" he asked quietly as we got into the car. I nodded slowly, grabbing his hand in mine and kissing it for at least 30 seconds. Harry looked confused but seemed to accept it as an act of love and smiled.

"I just...I really love you is all. And...I want you to know that if anything happens, I really do love you. Never forget that" I whispered, my voice probably barely audible. Usually, I used a louder voice, so when he leaned forward a bit to hear me better, I didn't blame him.

"Of course...I'll never forget," he paused. He seemed really confused and looked like he was in a state of oblivion. "But, are you sure you're okay?" he whispers finally, making me swallow quickly. I shook my head and bit my lip, trying so, so hard to keep the tears at bay.

"Whatever you did...I'm sure I can help. I can make it all go away. I-I have money...and people know who I am so if you did anything illegal I can make it disappear in an instant. I promise. You don't have to worry about anything because it'll all be perfect-" he ranted until he eventually came to a stop when I put my hand on his cheek.

"It's okay, really," I whispered. "I'm just overwhelmed because no one has loved me like you have, Harry," Harry sighed and pulled me in for another loving embrace.

"I can't believe that...you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known, and...even though you might have your struggles with drugs and smoking, you could never be more perfect to me. I love you, Erin. And that-that will never change," his voice was shaking like he was starting to get emotional and I swallowed, pulling back.

"I love you too," I replied, leaning in to kiss him deeply.  He sighed into our kiss and gently pushed me against the car so that my butt was against the door, his hands gripping my hips tightly as his lips pushed back into mine.  I pulled away before he got too far into kissing me and gently pushed him back so that I could stand up properly. "We have to go," I whispered quietly, sadly, all the strength in my body holding back tears of regret and sadness at about what was to happen. 

He nodded gently without saying anything and kissed my forehead before I pushed away from the car and walked around to the passenger side, getting in. He got in as well, taking my hand in his as soon as our butts hit the seats. 

The drive was unusually silent, which was usual for me, but not for him. Perhaps he knew something was coming?  Maybe he thought that something was wrong?  I had been so sad that day, so unusually unlike myself and I bet he could tell. Maybe he didn't think that saying something would be beneficial to me, but I do wish he would've said something, anything in that moment. My hand began to shake against the steering wheel as I turned into the final destination, for both of us.