13:27

06:56 a.m.  

"Still sleepy?"

Yoongi nodded, eyes half open.

"Here. Sleep here." Jimin pats his shoulder, signaling the older to rest his head.

Yoongi smile widely before he let his head rested. Instead ituloy ang pagtulog niya, Yoongi placed his chin on Jimin's shoulder making Jimin turned his gaze.

"You want my attention? You already have it."

Yoongi still staring Jimin, lovingly.

"Skip breakfast?" Jimin's next question and the other shook his head before flashing a huge grin made Jimin let out a soft chuckle. "What do you want?"

"You're so beautiful made me awake. Why are you so beautiful, Jimin?"

"Caused I'm Park Jimin." Mayabang niyang sagot kay Yoongi bago ibinalik ang tingin sa binabasang libro. "I'm not beautiful caused I'm hot bae. Too hot, makes you enough to sweat."

"You're not bae." Yoongi lips whispering on younger's ear. "Caused your my bae and you're not too hot, you're a flame. I'm burning, Jimin" Made a grateful smile on younger's lips.

Yoongi back his head rested on boy's shoulder before he closed his eyes while Jimin continue on his hobby, reading his book. Reading silently where  Yoongi's breathing starting to become Park Jimin's sweet melody.

Will listen again and again.

Jimin, Park Jimin I'm afraid might one day... I couldn't remember you.

~*~