19:35

06:11 a.m.

Left hand holding a hot cup of brewed coffee while other holding a newly buy book as Jimin left his dining area until he reached his unlocked bedroom. He pushed door to opened up using hips, entering his room before sat in front of window panel.

"Fck." Jimin cussed. He spill his coffee as he reached for the cup as he place the porcelain by his side. Tumayo si Jimin bago pa pati siya ay mabasa. Iniwan niya muna ang libro sa tabi ng bintana bago nagpunta ng kusina para kumuha ng basahan.

"Clumsy Park Jimin. Such clumsy." Parangal niya sa sarili habang nagpupunas. He cussed again as remnants of coffee spill over on his hand. Ni hindi man lang sumagi sa isip niya naitabi muna ito caused Jimin's concentration on Yoongi who's until now hadn't been shown up at the bus stop.

Today was Saturday if this day counted, almost straight one week he didn't saw the boy and he can't deny the fact that he misses Yoongi. He misses his annoying dumpling.

After he put his cup in sink, saka niya binuksan ang gripo let the cold water running on his hand to ease the pain from minor burn. "This is your fault dumpling. Tch."

No message.

No calls.

No anything received from Min Yoongi. 

Calling Yoongi... 

"What are you doing Jimin?"

Jimin threw his phone onto duvet as he saw himself again trying to contact Yoongi. He took a deep sighed and staring at white ceiling above.

Malinaw sa sarili ni Jimin na dapat hindi na niya ito ginagawa kaya lang hindi lang maialis na hindi man lang siya nireplayan nito kahit simpleng 'K'. Yoongi just read his messages but doesn't bother to reply.

Yoongi likes spamming him but this time it was different makes Jimin feel anxious.

Lumipat ang tingin niya sa iniwang libro sa bintana. He get up from bed and sat in front of window panel. Magbabasa na lamang siya kaysa mag-isip ng mga bagay-bagay at isa pa bakit pa siya umaakto ng ganito total kasama nito si Taehyung at sigurado masayang-masaya ngayon si Yoongi.

Sunday. 06:18 in the morning. Jimin already took his breakfast and he already drink his brewed coffee. Hindi na niya ito muli sinubukang dalhin at itabi sa pag-upo niya sa bintana sa kadahilanang baka hindi lang ang paso ang makukuha niya kapag nagkataon.

Today, Jimin didn't think about his apartment rental, where he placed his overpriced black framed glasses (he wearing contacts now) Jungkook or Yoongi everything seems perfect, peaceful and calm morning until his sight across to powder blue painted apartment building not afar.

His attention suddenly caught at the third floor, a window which perfectly aligned with him there Jimin saw an familiar coat hanging on clothesline.

Beige trench coat.

Possibly... no. No. You thinking him again Jimin. He's not only here in Seoul has a beige trench coat. Got it? 

*  

After a half hour just only staring at white ceiling above, Yoongi finally blinked. He just blinked on sudden disturbance. His silent and dull room sudden occupy by his ringtone.

Another missed call from Park Jimin. Yoongi wants to hear other's voice to answer and to tell his white lie that he's still in Daegu, that he's okay so that Jimin no need to bother but his whole body carrying weight tired to move his muscle.

Sunday morning came, Yoongi still lying on his bed, staring at white ceiling above. Lately, Yoongi experiencing again sleep problems, lack of motivation, and difficulties carrying out daily activities.

Not only Jimin calling him over and over again also Hoseok and Namjoon. He didn't back to his work in straight one week. Ignoring all calls and messages from two males. Shutting the door if latter come again to his place. Tired to entertain and welcome unwanted visitor.

He staring at blank white ceiling waiting for Taehyung. Yes, after that incident Yoongi patiently waiting on his boyfriend. Waiting for kisses and hugs from the younger na madalas ginagawa nito kapag magkakatampuhan sila.

His mind. His focus. His whole attention no other than to Taehyung. Hindi nga alam ni Yoongi ang mga araw na lumipas dahil sa kakaisip at paghihintay sa lalaki kung kailan ulit ito babalik.

And he also thinks Jimin.

Yoongi blink in three times before divert his sight at the window behind headboard. The morning beam penetrates on his white curtain and kissed his pale cheek as soon as he feel the heat, he raised his right hand blocking the sunlight. Yet, still hitting him.

He was about to close his window when his gaze stop as he see a figure from aligned window with him. There, the boy starting him intently. Distraught written all over his face and clutch the book his was holding.

"Jimi----"

He didn't let finish his word as Jimin slam window shut.

All Yoongi could do was lying back on his bed and staring at blank white ceiling.

"I hate my life." Tear escape from his swollen tired eyes. "I hate it."

He blinked.

"Save me, Jimin. Save.. me."

~*~