[ROUND OUT THE CLOCK]

07:16 a.m.

"His pulse rate has dropped!"

"Perform CPR!"

"One! Two! Three!"

The only Jimin's heard as staring at emergency room's door with his soaked clothes. He can't even recalled the nurse handed him a towel to dry himself from being wet. The only he heard as of now, how those people inside of emergency room saving Min Yoongi's fragile life who's drinking too much water in which until now can't able regain its consciousness.

"Jimin!"

He didn't hear anything.

He didn't see anything.

He didn't feel anything.

Seokjin and others hurrying entering hospital seeing Jimin wearing black cap, soaked black long sleeve shirt and black pants staring at emergency room's door in self no where to be found.

"J-Jimin..." Seokjin trying to approach the younger and Jimin can only reply the tears cascading down on delicate cold cheek. "W-What happened?"

"How's Yoongi hyung?" Rapmon asked who's standing beside Hoseok carrying on arms their Seokjin's daughter. "We hurrying after we received your call. Jimin?"

Hoseok wanted to cry in any moment but choose to remain calm, don't do any exaggerate action, sit beside Jimin putting towel in younger's back since Jimin left his jacket on the bridge.

Follow by Seokjin, sit on other side take off the younger's black cap and pulled towel to wipes other's wet hair to dry.

This is the first time they see Jimin lost itself while crying obviously.

This is even real?

He feels become a psychotic all of sudden in which couldn't tell what is real or not. Trying to divert his mind on other calm part from that he couldn't feel the thousand needles picking his heart.

An another warm liquid heated again in the corner of his eye, his sight began to blurred. Putting himself on Yoongi's shoe, how the boy trying to escape from chaos makes Jimin cry harder.

Why everything end up on this?

Namjoon walked towards to emergency two frame door, peaking at small rectangular window. Seeing weak pale left arm hanging off the white bed just moving because of pressure exerts from doctor who repeatedly pumping boy's chest.

The doctor keep counting unfortunately  Min Yoongi's pulse getting more dropped.

Namjoon knuckled his both palm and saying this on his mind. "No one of you can back his life."

He looked at the doctor retrieving his hyung's life surrounded by three nurses. "All of you just dragging him at the deepest sea."

Namjoon step away from door and with heavy step, he walks toward lost self Park Jimin.

A warm palm caressing his wet cheeks made Jimin blink. A sad face of a young girl came up to his sight, swiping his tears away.

"Yoongi oppa is not okay. He always confused." Grazing the young still swiping his remnants tears. "He's always not in good condition. Yoongi oppa too coward to say this that's why.." the girl looked at him intently. "I'm saying this behalf of him. This is my pinky promise to Yoongi oppa."

"Your pinky promise?"

"Neh." The young politely nodded to him and flashed a small smile on his lips. "Thank you, Namjin-ah."

The young girl looked at two framed door before back its gaze to his Jimin's oppa, unclip her pink bow and put the hairclip to keep away the unruly blond bangs  of his oppa out of its eye and give a comfort smile.

"Yoongi oppa said.. he needs you."

Before Jimin uttered words, Namjoon grabbed his arms and dragged him to emergency room leaving Seokjin and Hoseok dumbfounded while the young girl... a little smile form on her little thin lips. "Jimin oppa, Save Yoongi oppa."

Jimin puzzled why Namjoon sudden drag him and interrupt the people inside of the room.

"God, Joonie what the heck are you doing?" Seokjin scrolled his husband. "And let go Jimin you may break him. I will lost job. No money. No foods. I'll die."

Yes, he let go Jimin by pushing to Yoongi's bed.

"Honey, I know what I'm doing and you won't lost job being his manager." He looked at puzzled Jimin . "Jimin perform CPR. Don't stop until Yoongi hyung's breath didn't come back."

Everybody is surprise. Jaw dropped.

"Park Jimin do it now!" Namjoon's yelled seeing the boy still didn't move on its place. "Save your hyung now!"

"You can't do this. This is an emergency and the patient---"

"I'll charge everything Doc. The patient need his lover's unconditional love which your job couldn't do. So Jimin do your task now."

"We can't allow. The patient was on critical condi----"

"That patient always on critical!" Namjoon pointing lying Yoongi. "And I said I'LL CHARGE EVERYTHING! or else I will destroy the whole place? I'm best comes on destruction. Choose. You let the boy to save his man or I'll ruin everything on you?"

The doctor couldn't argued back as Namjoon give its deadliest glare.

"Second." Hoseok agreed. "Love can do impossible things into possible. Love is magical."

"Hoseok-ah.." Seokjin face palm. Giving up on the two.

"But----"

"You run out the clock! Climb already in the bed and save him man! Save your hyung so that you can marry him! Do it now Park Jimin for Pete's sake! Save your Min Yoongi!" Namjoon shout, convincing the boy. "Used your medical training! Asap!"

Slowly Jimin dropped his sight on Yoongi's finger. The silver ring.

Namjoon is right. He must save Yoongi not because he will marry the guy but to be with the older forever.

To protect it all cost.

To save it all cost.

Everyone watching the whole scene as Jimin keep counting.

"One. Two. Three... Five." Give air.

"Six. Seven... Ten." Give another air and keep pumping boy's chest.

"Eleven. Twelve..." still no respond. "Fifteen... Twenty..."

Time and counts goes on..

It's almost two minutes Jimin's doing CPR but still there's no any progression on Yoongi.

He starting to loss hope.

He starting to loss the chances.

Don't leave me.

But still he continued what his doing.

Please...

Until his pace goes slow down. Shaking shoulders. Eyes shut of tears. Sobbing continuously as Min Yoongi no more gain to respond. 

Don't leave me...

Body no signs of living.

No chance of living.

Please...

Next...

...deafening sound of life machine echoing throughout the whole white room followed by line registered on the screen.

Straight line.

"DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

~*~