Side Note Story

«-----------------------------------------

Not all stories are going to be publish.

There are some still in manuscript just the author waiting for the right time to writes the real happy ending. 

----------------------------------------»

*playing Spring Day-Lee Hyun version*

May 22

A black haired boy with turquoise highlights wearing his all black outfit except his white converse patiently waiting for upcoming train at Sungheon Subway Station while ducking his head and stamping his right foot on the ground.

And began to do his usual thing as the ground slightly shaking by wheels of the upcoming train whirring against the track.

Darating.

Hindi darating.

Darating.

Hindi darating.

Darating.

A smile escape from his bubble gum pink lips. Clutched his transit ticket and seat number as he entering the train. Today he will back to his hometown after being in years in Seoul.

In Daegu.

Darating na siya.

"Uhm, excuse me?"

On left side of two seater , a platinum blond haired boy busying himself reading  when there's a male voice interrupt him. From the newspaper he reads, his sight diverts to the stranger.

There's a black haired boy, smiling at him genuinely.

"Where's 076 seat is?" Asking him but not literally looking at him. Simply, the black haired boy, ducking his head. Looking at the carpeted floor below.

"I'm 075 seater."

The platinum blond haired boy brows were furrowed as the other  walking onto his direction. Eyes widened as the other were about to sit on his lap.

"The 076 on the right side. You're going to seat on me. On the right side please."

The boy smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry. I've got a poor sight that's why I couldn't identifyㅡ"

"Just take your seat."

The boy nodded shyly and whispering..

"Thank you."

He looked at the boy with a squinted eyes, watching placing its thing near in the window train before settle himself on 076 seater.

"You're welcome."

The platinum blond haired boy about to continue his reading as the four things get his attention.

Notebook and a piece of sketchbook.

An orange and violet tulips.

And a white chrysanthemum inside of its coat's pocket.

"Are you a flower shop owner?" Asking the boy in front of him. Still looking a straight.

The other blinked before flashing his gummy smile. "I'm not owning any flower shop."

"A flower shop worker then."

"My parents are. I mean family business but handling is not my style. I just really like this tulips and white chrysanthemum."

"But white it's symbolize lamentation and grief. In case you didn't know."

The black haired boy smile widely, defeating what other's said.

"I knew what's the meaning behind of this flower but we have different opinion. For me white chrysanthemum instead symbolize death, it's symbolizes a new life."

"Respect each other opinion then."

"You know what?" The black haired boy starts doing conversation.

"I don't know."

Air resounded by a lift sound of paper, turning for a new page.

"I can see colors but it was. In the end, I chose to stay in black and white vision. I'm color blinded."

The platinum haired boy looked at him with a casual look.

"What are you reading?" The boy immediately changed the topic. Asking him with a gummy smile.

He just raised his head and looked at the other, this time with obvious look.

"As you see, I'm reading newspaper. Getting hot topic and news for today."

The black haired boy placed his elbows on the table, resting his head on two big pale veiny palms, cupping his pale cheek and face the other and began to drown himself from boy's appearance.

"Surprisingly."

The 075 seater forehead's creased.

"He's not holding now any colored pencils with his beloved sketch pad or sketch book."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm talking about my first love. He's a arts enthusiastic."

"Okay."

The 076 seater felt the other disinterest answered.
Instead taking up what 075 seater mood trying to deliver, a sweet smile form on his lips.

"I love him."

"So?" 075 seater rolled his eyes showing no concern nor no interest. Even seeing this facial expression, he could still perceived it.

"More sadly, you're not him." The 076 seater stated in smug smile.

"Cause he will choice those color pencils and sketchbook in any things aside from me."

Yoongi's lips form a straight line.

"And he's my Colors." Sighed. "I have flaw."

"So what's the matter? I can't see your flaw in my eyes."

Looked at the 075 seater busying reading the newspaper while bitting his right thumb.
Yoongi's gaze went to 075 right eyebrow, a tulips aesthetic tattoo came to his sight.

"Still, there are some things didn't change. Park Jimin."

Our Love Story will continue

NOTE: "COLORS" IN HIATUS RIGHT NOW. ITS UPON ON YOU IF YOU'RE GOING TO READ IT OR NOT.