[HOUR]

"Jungkook!"

Yoongi's eyes still followed the black haired boy outside who chased his not in good mood boyfriend named Jungkook and the boy seems have the same height as him.

He's crying.. Ang cute pa naman niya.

"Ah.. Tae----"

That time Yoongi notice there's something wrong with him. It was more serious. He looked at the table, he saw two plates supposed for two persons. He find Tae around the restaurant but like always, Taehyung unknowingly disappeared again.

He blink. He ordered two plates for himself. The earth stop rotate, the moon turn into square shape, all stars falls down from the sky and having 30th and 31st day in February, Taehyung couldn't eat the another dish.

Never.

And the boy Park Jimin made him to identify what is real what is not in just a short period of time.

Morning came, Yoongi see himself rented an apartment perfectly aligned window with that boy good for sneaking every Jimin's move and began follow the boy walking to bus stop from behind.

One day, Yoongi stop on his track as he saw the boy sitting on cold cement holding some papers. Dissed over the blue haired stranger guy.

Oh, we have similarities dissing swagless people.

He wants to talk the boy but he's too coward to look in the eye and also his anxiety what if the boy will mad at him?

What if the boy doesn't want to talk to him?

What if the boy also hates people? Hates society?

What if the boy has a rude attitude?

Yoongi tying his long sleeve shirt, to lessen his anxiety slowly building up inside his mind. Trying to find a bright side from blue side.

He took too much time tying his long sleeve shirt made he didn't notice the boy entering the next bus.

Yoongi dropped his hands and reaching for the bus to stop.

"Wait! I want to know his name!"

But the bus getting further, this is the first time he couldn't take the same bus with the boy.

Still standing, back again on tying his long sleeve shirt and wanted to cry. He looks like a child being lost. A kitten didn't drink his favourite brand milk worth three dollars.

Until a poor sobs escape from his lips. Shoulder raised up and down. He's crying right now.

"I-I want to know his name. You pabo bus driver. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo." He muttered as he sniff his nose. "Pabo!" Stamped his feet on the ground.

He remained on that position until a piece of paper paste on his face.

As soon as he recognize who's the owner of the paper, Yoongi quickly swipe away his swag tears.

He's manuscript! Cutie pie's manuscript!

Those honks gettings louder as Yoongi still doing picking up one by one the remaining manuscripts in the road.

"Ano ba? Nakakaabala ka na!"

"I'm sorry." He bowed for apologize.

"Hindi pa ba tatapos yan? Bilisan mo!"

"I'm sorry." He bowed again.

"Uhm..."

"Ano?"

"Pwede nyo po bang iatras niyo ng kaunti ang sasakyan niyo? May naipit po kasing importanteng papel sa unahang gulong, kukunin ko lang po."

"Mas importante ba yang papel na yan? Eh marumi na yan--oh siya!"

"Kamsahamnida!" This time he bowed for thanking someone. He never been thanking just today.

After picking up the remaining manuscripts, Yoongi back to bus stop. Seating on bench, a wide smile plastered on his lips as he stared those papers which some of it already untidy and mess.

His smile gets more wider seeing a name written in bright blue ink on the marginal part. At last there's a piece of paper he find other's wrote his real name.

"Park Jimin."
Yoongi reads while nodding his head.

"Park Jimin. Park Jimin. His name is Park Jimin. How's so cute someone having this name? Well... maybe having a cute height and a cute face that's why he got also a cute name."

Yoongi's pout as he raised the paper to block the sun rays were hitting his face.

"Hey, I'm Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you..." Yoongi smiled.

"Park Jimin."

His gummy smiled turned into a big grinned.

"Guess what? Today I will dye my hair from its natural black into icy blue color!"

I hope from this, I can have your attention now.

[Memory deleted] 

And I hope, I could remember you at the same time.

~*~