[P.M.]

"I'm his fiancé."

"Jiminnie!"

A worried face of Kim Junmyeon interrupt the scene wearing his white hospital gown.

"Good thing you're here. M-Min... Yoon.. "Junmyeon said while catching his breath. He has been a half hour finding in the whole building his lost stubborn psychotic patient who finally awake from five years in coma. "Your Min... Min Yoongi is.."

"I'm from his room, he wasn't there."

Junmyeon shut his eyes and cussed under his breath. Surely Jimin will murder him for failing to look over the pale boy.

"He's awake. I'm sure of that."

"Yeah." The doctor nodded and a killing glare he see next as soon as he open his eyes. A glare enough can separate his bone from his flesh and his soul from his body.

"I have a good news and a bad news. Hahaha!!! What do you want to heard first, my beautiful Jiminnie?" Earning a ready to put his body into his awaiting grave from celebrity's dark aura. "I think its better to heard----"

"Good news." Jimin cut off in gritted teeth. "Good news first before I peel your flesh to be eaten by stray cats."

The doctor gulped.

Angry Park Jimin literally scary.

"At last! Your Min Yoongi already awake!" He cheerfully clap his hands hoping to lighten up the celebrity's mood.

"You're not fooling around. Do you?" Jimin sarcasm. "What first thing will come to your mind seeing an empty bed?"

"Beside being awake, uhm..uhm.. leaving or missing? That was the bad news."

The celebrity whacked his head. Feeling it was  detached from his neck and then followed by Jimin's high pitch voice roared throughout the whole building while pointing the poor doctor.

"YOU'RE ALSO LIKE THAT SICK BRAT! BOTH USELESS!"

Jimin was about to walk out when he turned his head and pointing again the poor doctor who giving him an apologize look while pouting at him.

"BACK MY DOLLARS! ALL OF IT!"

*

06:47 a.m.

From patient's clothes Yoongi changed into plain white tee shirt and jeans matching with his red converse. He didn't wear any jacket or coat either a warm scarf despite of cold breeze touching his delicate skin. After all, his body couldn't feel the cold air.

The Han river looks more breathtaking and beautiful today maybe in reason the last time he saw this safest place in Seoul he called almost five years ago after he sent that book together with the letter to his bus stop pal. Explaining all things that are wrong with him and all his lies and big mistake to the younger.

A melancholy music in low volume playing in his fancy white headphone he was wearing as he standing on the top of  the bridge looking down at the calm Han river below.

He thought that day was the last time he will saw the calm water of this river but it just his thought after all. Wala na dapat siya ngayon sa mundong ito. Hindi na dapat siya humihinga ngayon. Five years ago, he was supposed lying now in six feet below the ground or his body turned into ashes putting in  porcelain jar and keep all years at crematorium but fate betrayed him.

He survived from hit on that day, threw in meters away on slippery road, run out of bloods, feet between life and death still in the end, he still do breathing.