[CLOCKWISE]

"If we will do this operation, Min Yoongi is the first ever psychotic patient will under go on this kind of treatment

"If we will do this operation, Min Yoongi is the first ever psychotic patient will under go on this kind of treatment."

"But one thing I can't guarantee to you Jimin. Min Yoongi might lost the half of his memories and... sad to say..."

"You are belong to his half memories."

"But the most important Junmyeon is, he can now able seeing what others see. We now seeing the same lens."

"Min Yoongi is really so lucky to have you Jimin."

"No. I'm the one who's lucky to have him. Not because of him I couldn't know I can able forgive courageously."

"Huh?"

Jimin smirked.

"Stop spreading rumors. .'Not good memories'  Strike two".

Jimin about to leave the doctor's office as Junmyeon stop him.

"You're smart and...

...brave." 

"Stop staring. You freaking me out." 

05:57 a.m.

The same morning scenario, Jimin sat on his open window, in front of  transparent panel. Head and back rested on the white cement wall edge.
Right hand holding his lovable new brought book while other stroking his calico's fur peacefully sleeping on his lap and one thing that is changed he didn't bring his brewed coffee with him now. Thinking he will spill the beverage again and gaining another burn.

Not yet finishing the last paragraph before turning for the new page when he close the book, tossed onto his bed and stroking his calico then look up the vast blue sky.

The sun was peeking above the horizon telling 'a great morning to starts a great new day'.

Yes it is great for Park Jimin to start this great new day as his sight dropped down at nearby powder blue apartment, a window perfectly aligned with him.

It is great to starts at peeking the boy who  busy buttoned the wrist part of white long sleeve shirt in front of its mirror.

Jimin titled his head, seeking for the right angle of the boy's side view profile.

There he goes again doing his thing, took opportunity to take a good look of the icy blue haired guy. 

The feelings is still the same and his affection get more deeper as he continued titling his head, gazing the boy in delight manner.

The perfect angular jawline...

The other getting struggle on the other wrist sleeve.

Damn.  Pale veiny hands.

Daddy.

Jimin gulped.

The thin pinkish lips that I always loves pecking. What it will be taste if I suck it? After all, he never kissed me back.

Jimin enjoying too much the breathtaking view which he didn't realize his teeth began to bit his lower lips as the other poking its tongue inside of its pale complexion cheek still facing the mirror.

Where that sinful tongue can bring me? And.. seems good in swirling  and licking ------

Jimin whole face heated along with doe eyes widened when other starting to unbuttoned the first button.

Dafuq.

The other realized the shirt isn't his style, he take it off, threw onto the floor and turning around to get  a new one from his big closet when he heard the sudden disturbance from the other side. It seems a heavy thing is fallen.

There, he see the blond haired guy from its own window, ducked and hands hurrying picking ups the three broken flower pots of white rose fall from its place beneath the opened transparent panel.

A speculation build up in the other's mind. The blond haired guy might sat on the window but a unexplainable happened, he lost its balance. 

"Clumsy." The other whispered.

Jimin cussed the whole universe for having such a clumsiness and the worst is, the other witness his stupidity.

"Jimin. you. got. no. jams."

He couldn't lift up his face because of  embarrassment from what he doing earlier. He continue pick ups the flower pots he broke. Poor white roses.

But more poorer for his small finger. "Fck." prick from thorns. Jimin immediately suck his middle finger for saving his blood and DNA as well.

Thought the other already leave, he lift up his face from being ducked but he stunned as soon as figure comes to his doe eyes from perfect aligned window with him.

Min Yoongi still standing on its spot. Looking at him with unreadable look.

Jimin gulped in twice consecutive as Yoongi slowly taking off the new wear black tee shirt. Doing this in front of younger's naked eyes.

Jimin's whole face starts to burn from exhilarate scene and still bite his finger.

Gulped.

He sudden feel the thirst.

But the exhilarated scene faded away as Yoongi fully remove the shirt.

There's another black shirt inside.

Such a fcking disappointment for Park Jimin yet makes him happy at the same time.

And now, almost a five minutes has been passed after the boy slammed the window shut, Jimin still at his placed.

"At least I got your attention Min Yoongi. At least."

~*~

-------

Epilogue next.