[SECOND]

Five years ago the bus stop was become Min Yoongi and Park Jimin's place.

A place which no one knew became a special place before 7:00 a.m. and no one couldn't knew along those five years the bus stop back on its usual plain ambiance as the two person doesn't back to create more good memories and continue their story---their mentally ill love story.

Just only Min Yoongi and Park Jimin.

*

06:36 a.m.

"Are you a koala?"

Jimin can't able to focus on his reading because of Yoongi who wrapped his arms against with own. "What a specie you are?"

Jimin jerked his right arm into his side. Yoongi groan before he yanked the same Jimin's arm and wrapped again with own and head rested on younger's shoulder.

"Fck, Park Jimin let me to take a nap."

"Then I can't able to take a read properly idiot!" Jimin replied as he jerked his right arm again and again Yoongi yanked his arm back.

"Let me take a nap. I want to dream again kumamon and shooky we're happily eating lamb skewer at S.W.A.G. restaurant!" Yoongi snorting at how Jimin's reply so unlogical. "Did arms today can do what eyes can did? Did you ever see an arms reading book? Use your left hand to hold the book and eyes for read. Tsk moron."

"It's not---- What the hell."

Yoongi now snoring slightly.

He took again this opportunity to take a good look at the boy. 

Yoongi in black hair always stunning for Jimin.

"You are the real cutie pie." Then, slightly pinched other's nose which Yoongi didn't know caused he already now arrived in his dreamland. "Annoying dumpling."

Jimin smiled.

*

Its good to be back in best (bus stop) memories.

~*~