Two

*A few hours earlier*
-KENZIE-
I slip on my dress and apply my lipstick while music echos around the room. As im finishing my makeup annie comes in from her training "finally cmon were going out to this party just a little outta town" i squeal she falls back onto her bed "ughh kenz" she huffs and sits up .

I bat my eyelashes pretending to be some type of child "fine but im not drinking" she says and walks to the bathroom. I head into our kitchen opening the fridge and pulling out a flask i had put in there earlier i take a sip and slide it into my clutch.

*present*
-ANNIE-
I can hear slight murmurs in the distance,im losing alot of blood i press the bloody area oh how i want to pull the piece out but i would probably lose to much blood and that would be bad.
My eyes shut and everything goes black.

-JOHNNY-
Hayden comes over to me "im going to stay with carson the girl is called kenzie she said she will stay with you" he says i usher him away. She comes over "this is all my fault" she whispers i look up at her "no nevermind im going to get you out" she says shaking the chair. She punches it "hey calm down" i say her back is tense and fear in her eyes "we are going to push on three . One, two, three" we both push at the chair infront a small gap opens up as i swing my legs onto the other seats she drags me out. I push up my leg is in pain "thank you" i say i limp over to carson and hayden. Carson is really injured.

-HAYDEN-
I sit there and johnny limps over "he is still unconscious" i say as he crouches down. Sirens wail in the distance "ANNIE ANNIE WAKE UP" i hear i turn to see kenzie with a girl in her arms i rush over "i moved her should i of left her oh no did i make it worse" she says in a cluster and tries to pick her up "i can carry her" i offer she moves as i pick her up, a massive shard of glass through her thigh and a cut along her stomach its oozing with blood .

I walk with her in my arms over to where carson is i set her down "holy cow" johnny says staring at her.

A few minutes later the paramedics are here putting the two onto stretchers and assessing me , johnny and kenzie.

Who likes this story?!