Twentyseven

-KENZIE-
Me and johnny walk hand in hand to menchies we are right there when we walk in annie and hayden are already there we rush over "how?"johnny asks "it was awesome annie has a motorcycle and we got here so quick" hayden said in excitement "who my best friend is a badass" I realize what i said "oh um i mean" i stutter "no its cool were best friends im just a stupid person who fault throwing everyone out of my life would make me happier but i need to guys" she says placing her hands on mine and haydens "thanks anns ive missed you" i smile she smiles back widely.

Johnny went up to order our icecream when i realize annie and haydens hand were now linked resting on the table "so whats your place like annie" i ask out of curiosity "its ok but.... well its kinda terrible i mean im thankful they let me stay its just small for the three of us" she frowns "well your always welcome back home" i reply "hey i told you to slap me if i ever said that" she giggles "well i said it" i laugh.

We go our separate ways hayden and annie go together and me and johnny. We walk his arm slung around my shoulder "where we going" i ask "you will see now get on my back" he responds I chuckle and jump on his back as he begins to jog.

He runs to the pier and puts me down we walk and stop "the ferris wheel so cliche" i tease "just cmon babe".

We ride to the top and it stops "im so happy to be your boyfriend" he abruptly says i turn and smile then kiss him "and im happy to be your Girlfriend" i whisper on his lips i feel them curl into a smile as he presses them on mine and it starts to go back down.

*KENZIES PLACE*
His hands placed on my butt as he carrys me upstairs lays me down on the bed and begins to remove his clothes.

Some jenzie 👍🏻