34

*The past months in a run down*

~KENZIE~
The past months have been amazing i've been helping annie out with getting prepared and not gonna lie it makes me broody. But besides that me and johnny got a dog recently so thats our baby atm, we went on a romantic getaway for a bit which was really fun. I recently got back in contact with my older sister maddie and we are going to meet up for starbucks soon!

~JOHNNY~
Lauren never calls and i feel terrible for telling her to leave but besides my crazy sister. Lifes great. We have our dog and i got a job as a mechanic with is not that good but pays for mine and kenzies stuff.

~CARSON~
Me and annie broke up. She is in love with hayden but i kept falling for her everyday so i ended it. We still are great  we redid johnnys old room into a nursery for the twins. Louie is alive and well which is good for me (annie does most the feeding but oh well). I haven't heard from hayden and frankly i dont want to.

~LAUREN~
Yesterday me and hayden had a massive argument. Cause he found out about the babies being fake. A few months back i faked my miscarriage, hayden was devistated and he postponed our wedding till next year. When yesterday he found, the original scan with annies name on it. He was so angry and took all his stuff im now in our home crying. Everything's gone wrong he took the ring aswell as the car. I take out my phone and dial johnny, i hope he hasn't changed his number "hello" he answers i sob "johnny its all gone wrong hayden knows and has stormed out" i cry i hear him chuckle "good never call me again bye sis" he says and the phone beeps. I went from having everything ive ever wanted to nothing in a split second.

~HAYDEN~
When lauren told me about the babies i was so sad. I cried. Then yesterday i found something while looking through the baby stuff. I picked up the scan when i felt it folded at the back, it was glued up i pull it apart and see in black and white 'leblanc'. The twins are annies babies and lauren wasn't even pregnant. I immediately packed my bags and loaded them up . Then i saw her "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I THOUGHT MY CHILDREN DIED BUT HEY THEY NEVER EVEN EXISTED HOW COLD CAN YOU BE....... YOU WILL NEVER BE MY WIFE. I HOPE YOU ARE MISERABLE" I shout taking the ring from her finger and leaving. I get in my car and drive to a motel, where i look up flights to la and book one for tomorrow morning. Im going home.

~ANNIE~
Breathe. I think as im surrounded by nurses telling me to push. I scream at the pain. But soon hear my babys cry "its a girl" he calls i push again and hear another cry "its a boy". They clean them up and place them in my arms, their tiny hands and feet wriggle "caleb and hayley" i mumble. Soon carson and kenzie come in "can i hold them" kenize asks i place hayley in her arms and caleb in carsons "whats their names" carson asks cooing at the babies "caleb and hayley" i said proudly  "they are beautiful" carson says smiling widely at me . He passes me back caleb "thanks carson for everything i love you and you are gonna be an amazing dad i know it" i say his smile gets bigger, if that's possible.

The next morning i finally get up the babies kept me up last night but today i get to leave. The babies in the crib i go to change. I wear some black jeans and a sweater then do my hair. All i gotta do now is wait to be discharged and carson to take me home. I change the babies diapers then put them in their clothes. I pick up caleb as he begins to cry and craddle him.

Past all the checking out we go to the car i put them in their seats and get in "ready" carson asks "yep" i smile while popping the pacifier back in hayleys mouth.

When we get home i take them in "welcome to your new home" i say they immediately cry i laugh and get them out "carson can you help me out" i call trying to hold the two crying children he rushes over and i place hayley in his arms and he rocks her and she stops. I find myself daydreaming at this it's adorable when im snapped out of my trance by a knock at the door i go and open it to see.

Cliffhanger 😘 who do u think it is?