Ten

-HAYDEN-
When annie opened the door, it revealed a beautifully furnished apartment. Too scared to step on the perfectly white rug "cmon" she says ushering me inside. I walk in "sit down" she says as i plop down on the black couch "do you mind if i have a shower?" She asks nervously, ive realised she holds her when she's nervous its cute "go ahead" i say she points to the tv "you can watch Netflix, but dont watch vampire diaries i ain't finished yet" she says with a stern face i giggle and nod.

After a about 20 minutes she comes back and sits near me "I swear you are not leaving me today kenzie said something about staying at Johnnys" she huffs "i have no clothes" i laugh "ugh stop making excuses please" she says "oh alright" i smile as she jumps up "yay" she exclaims her excitement is interrupted by a phones buzz.

She grabs her phone and answers "hello" say speaks .

-ANNIE-
A-hello
?- hey cutie its brennan
A- oh hey brennan
B-what you up to?
A-just chillin with the boy from earlier
I say winking at hayden
B-oh um
A-its nothing like that you jealous?
I say in a flirty tone
B-i must i admit i am, id rather be with you right now
A-doing what?
B- well you never know
A- look i should go message me later?
B- alright cutie talk to you later
A- k bye bren

I hang up the phone "you must get that alot" hayden laughs "dont be stupid now wanna play fortnite" i say grabbing a controller "sure" he says smiling. Frick that smile.

*A few hours later*
We finished eating "wow that was good" hayden says "Netflix time" he shouts jumping on the couch, i do the same and land on top of him our lips
Inches away to touch i roll off him crashing to the floor we both begin to laugh till we're crying.

Aww