15

-ANNIE- 
Caleb woke me up a few minutes ago telling me i can escape for a bit, i sneak out the secret spot and head towards my apartment. Im taken back to what i see , hayden johnny kenzie and my twin happily laughing they don't even realize im gone i run towards them "HAYDEN, KENZ, JOHN" i say waving my arms around. But as if im not there they walk past me.

-HAYDEN-
"HAYDEN,KENZ,JOHN" i hear all our attention turns to the stairs and we run up there to see annie laying on her bed mumbling and tossing around "what's wrong" i say "shes having as nightmare" kenzie says "she used to get them bad like this when caleb died" kenzie continues "what can we do?!" I exclaim "well we can wake her up but she may be confused or we can wait it out" she says "i say we wake her" johnny says i nod and sit by her.

-ANNIE-
*annies nightmare*
As im walking back to the place "ANNIE" someone calls i begin to run but suddenly im hit with a intense pain rippling through my body.

*present*
I shoot up "it hurts" i shout "annie calm down we are here" i hear "caleb" i say opening my eyes "no annie its us" i look up to see kenzie, hayden and johnny "no but what about diana, hayley and caleb how did i get here i was hurt"i cry "its okay it was just a nightmare" hayden says comfortingly "but brennan and that drink" i stutter "brennan left after telling us you fell asleep and you had some alcohol" kenzie says i wrap my arms around hayden "caleb was alive it was so nice to see him again even if it wasn't real" i whisper just loud enough for hayden to hear .

I was now in my pyjamas and sitting on the sofa "here" hayden says handing me a mug topped with fluffy marshmallows "thanks" i nod "so about earlier" i start but am interrupted by kenzie "guys... me and johnny are like a thing" she announces i squeal "hashtag jenzie is real" I exclaim everyones laughter followed "so IT or something else" kenzie says plopping in her space "it" johnny and hayden say in unison "IT it is" kenzie laughs and selects the movie.

Every scary part in the movie i found myself gripping haydens hand, till i just didnt let go until the end of the movie "that was so good" kenzie says happily "yeah it was minus my hand almost losing circulation" hayden teases i blush "sorry" i shyly reply "HANNIE" jenzie shout.

Plot back to normal 😂