Seventeen

-CARSON-
Im chilling at home waiting for the boys and kenzie, when i hear the door being unlocked, i stand up "bro" hayden says running over and hugging me "wassup" i say patting his back. When we release from the hug i see johnny , kenzie and a very pretty girl. As her eyes look up and meet mine she gives me a warm smile "and you are?" I ask lowering my tone "annie, annie leblanc" she says "nice to meet you annie" i say catching her extended hand and firmly shaking it "you too carson" she replies smiling at me as she lets go johnny pulls me to the sofa "cmon bro lets crack open a few" he says i nod energetically and go to get some beers.

-ANNIE-
Now that sounds like fun "hayden?" I ask tapping his shoulder his attention turns to me "follow my instagram" i say randomly looking at my phone screen "ok" he laughs taking out his phone i give him my user "wow you have alot of followers" he says "im always telling her shes a insta-grammer but she always denies it" kenzie say looking back from her seat on the couch i laugh and roll my eyes playfully.

We were now all listening to music i have been drinking some of carsons drink, obviously he said i could i stand up and walk out the room i head to the door and slip outside. I sit on a wall staring out at the ocean in the far distance. With a quick look around i take the weed from earlier and begin to smoke it closing my eyes in the process. When i open my eyes i look to see carson sitting near me "i didnt even see you" i say startled "well your eyes were closed" he jokes. I chuckle and put the stuff near his face he takes it a smokes a bit "come here" he says taking another inhale and holding it in his mouth.

As i shuffle closer to him he blows it in my face and bursts out laughing. I take it from his hand and do the same, he swiftly gets it back as he inhales some and leans in to blow it at me.

I blow a little i had left at him and somehow our lips manage to touch , as he presses his lips to mine i feel l my mouth fill with the smoke as i cough and pull away "jerk" i giggle hopping of the wall.

-HAYDEN-
I go to the window and look out to see annie and carson giggling on the wall, then she starts to move closer and flinches then they are laughing again.

I walk back and sit back down johnny and kenzie were now in a very heated makeout session. I soon find myself scrolling through annies instagram i see this photo

 I soon find myself scrolling through annies instagram i see this photo

@Annieleblanc- missing my haybug 😢💗
Comments are disabled

Shes so strong to lose everyone must be so hard, i hear laughing and the door opening i wipe my eyes. I stand up and as annie is walking past me I catch her hand pulling her with me to my room .

I dont know why but i need to tell her how amazing she is i sit her down "annie, i saw your post with your sister and i just wanted to remind you how strong you are, you lost everyone but still put everyone first have you ever took a day for yourself i feel like ive know you for ages and I hardly know alot about you. Its amazing how such a terrible thing to happen could bring the greatest person i have in my life right now i have no clue what made me say this but you know" I finish.

I finally look up to see her wiping her eyes "hayden" she says "i w" she stops herself but instead jumps up wrapping me in a hug "that was beautiful" she says. She pulls away and looks at me leaning in and....

YO!