Twentythree

-ANNIE-
Im up in my old room still sorting stuff "kenzie whats with the boxes?" I hear from downstairs i walk down to see hayden and lauren "annie" he says connor comes down and hands me another box i smile at him and place them outside. When i come back in i walk to the fridge opening it up and grabbing a diet coke flicking the hair from my shoulder and sitting on the counter.

Hayden comes in "hey" i say "what are you doing?" He asks "um what does it look like im moving out" i laugh "where to?" He asks curiously "with my friends" i shrug my shoulders placing a piece of gum in my mouth "look call me when ever lauren bores you oh and tell carson we should meet up again he's great in bed" i smirk tapping his shoulder as i walk past.

Everything is out i stand in the room the furniture is still there but its not the same i lay on the bed "this is what i want" i mumble to myself "hey anns lets go" jayden says i roll of the bed.

When im downstairs they are all staring at me "bye y'all" i say waving with a small smile once im outside i laugh and slide in connors car.

•few hours later•
I put on my red mini dress and start my makeup with jayden.

-KENZIE-
Carson just came to mine "guys we have to go" he says holding up a house party instagram post "err" i say "i think its a good idea" lauren chirps "yeah babe" hayden says i shrug my shoulders and walk upstairs to get ready passing annies bedroom i walk in to see a note.

'Hey kenz,
Its annie um im a terrible friend but i need to do this im sad all the time. I need to rebel and i know you don't like when i do so ive gone away to be careless hey maybe i will show up at yours one day begging to come back and im telling you if i do slap me across my ugly face lol anyways.
I love you x
-anns'

I hold it close and put it in the empty drawer beside me.

Not a big chapter but its one i guess 😝