Twentysix

-ANNIE-
I go back into the living area where johnny and kenzie stop talking when i walk in "so what are you doing here" kenzie asks sassily "well i don't really know that well but i think i fell of the table yesterday and hayden brought me back here" i shrug "oh well that makes sense" johnny says i smile "um kenzie please don't clear out my room quite yet" i whisper she smiles and nods.

Hayden comes back in "hey um does anyone have a car?" I ask they all shake their heads "oh um thats fine i was gonna say who wants to go somewhere" I continue "we still can" hayden says "mmm ok guys i have to go mine on the way tho" i say "lets go" johnny says.

We are walking "here" i say we stop outside this house its not bad but not nice "anns you sure you wanna live here" kenzie asks concerned i shrug my shoulders "hayden come with me?" I sat taking his hand and leading him inside. I press the buzzer to the house it takes a while but jayden answers "hi jay its annie"i call she lets us in and we head upstairs.

I knock and connor opens the door the strong smell of weed lingers in the air as we walk in. Its tidy but i walk to my room "its cozy" i say shrugging my shoulders "hayden call johnny and kenzie and tell them to meet us at menchies instead" i call picking up my motorbike keys "you have a car" he asks i wink and grab a pair of shorts putting them on and slipping my phone in the back pocket. I take haydens hand and we run out "by guys" i shout before slamming the door and running down the stairs.

I walk to where its parked "hayden its here" i call he spins around as i uncover a black with purple stripes motorcycle "woah" he coos as i hop on handing him a helmet he clambers on back gripping my waist and we drive off.

Might not post any more today so 🤷‍♀️💞