|Finale|

*dont play music till i say*
"Mommy" hayley calls running in wearing her dress "oh baby you look beautiful" i say "doesn't she ughhh i cant believe your getting married today" kenzie squeals. We have a mini fan girl moment then i sit back down for the rest of my make up.

~HAYDEN~
I readjusted calebs bow tie "my big boy looks amazing" i say ruffling his hair "daddy mind my hair" he says i laugh "alright mr you go to uncle carson now" i say and he wonders off. Johnny comes in and bro hugs me "todays the big day" he says i nod "yup".

*haydens memory*
Ive planned out my proposal im going to take her to the beach where there will be a heart made of roses.

I lead her down "are we there yet" she complains "almost" i reply. I stop uncovering her eyes as shes facing the other way i get on one knee "its so love" she stops as she sees me "annie leblanc, we met cause of a terrible accident. But without it I wouldn't of met you and have two amazing children so if you ask me it was fate. Telling us we belong together so i want to make that forever..... will you marry me" i ask "yes" she says through tears i lift her up kissing her. Then i slip the ring on "i love you" i say resting my forehead on hers "i love you too.

*present*
Im now waiting at the end of the isle practicing as people very slowly begin to arrive. Seeing caleb with carson brings me back to a memory i will never forget.

*haydens memory*
Annie holds him in her hands to help him keep balance i open my arms "cmon" i say "you can do it" I encourage he takes one step then waddles over too me. I scoop him up and annie hugs us leaning in and kissing me "i will never forget this" i say.

*present* (play the music)
I music begins to play. The nerves kicking in. As kenzie walks first holding hayleys hand as she scatters red petals. Thats when i see her. Her arm linked to carsons and that beautiful smile across her face. Her big white dress bopping as she walks down the isle. Her brown with blonde hair topped with a glittering head piece she looks perfect.

*haydens memory*
"Be my girlfriend" i blurt as we snuggle "what" she asks sitting up "be my girlfriend" i repeat "of course i will" she replies leaning in and we share a passionate kiss.

*annies memory*
Im pouring my drink when he spins me around "its a dare" he mouths and crashes his lips to mine. As he lifts me up i run my hands through his hair.

*haydens memory*
"You look like a marshmallow" i laugh.

"Your the only thing that can fix me" she cries.

"I love you" she says before falling asleep "i love you too" i mumble.

"Jerk face imma beat you up if you dont give me my bra back" she shouts while i dangle her bra in her face.

"Who are you?" Her scratchy voice asks "im hayden" i smile.

*present*
As she reaches me, my heart skips a beat. More like a thousand. "Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to celebrate the Union of annie grace leblanc and hayden taylor summerall in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife" the clergy speaks "i believe they have wrote their own vows" he continues.

"Annie when we first met i was a stranger besides your hospital bed. Yet i felt like i knew you all along. Our friendship became stronger over time and soon that friendship turned into love. When im with you i feel alive and happy , that feeling will never go away cause you are my life without you or the kids im nothing. I need to make that feeling forever by law aswell" I finish.

She wipes a tear before speaking "hayden. Who knew me and you could be here today. But we are and thats because no matter what we belong together and without you im empty you are my light and i need you" she chokes on her words "when my family died I felt numb for ages you changed that you made me a better person" i wipe a tear from her eye"

Hayley and caleb come and hand us the rings. I take annies shinging diamond ring and hold her hand "do you hayden taylor Summerall take thee annie grace leblanc to be your lawfully wedded wife" he speaks "i do" i say slipping the ring on her finger "and do you annie grace leblanc take thee hayden taylor summerall to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He repeats "i do" she smiles and slips it on my finger.

" I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" he speaks i lean in and kiss her passionately. We walk back out the church hand in hand "i love you" she says "i love you to the moon and back" i reply. Kissing her as she throws the bouquet backwards.

Aftermath ❤️
This is the end of the story 😕
I hope you liked it, i will be writing a new fanfic soon so i will post when i do.
Tell me what you think of the ending? (Is it detailed enough?)
Make sure to follow me on my instagrams
@xfandomthingsx and
My fanfic acc @xfandomxthingsx
Bye y'all 💗