Five

*A few years ago*
-HAYDEN-
I get ready and hop in my dads car today im meeting my Internet best friend caleb.He was in la for the week with his dad, we drive to a local mall and wait in starbucks.

*present*
-ANNIE-
I blink open my eyes, to see a boy sitting near me "excuse me"my scratchy voice whispers , my hand extends and i grab his hand. His bowed head lifts up "who are you?" I ask my voice still scratchy he picks up a bottle of water "im hayden" he says handing me the bottle i hesitantly take it and sip it.

I sit up a little "hayden how long have i been unconscious" i ask "about a week, your friend kenzie is at home" he explains "and how do you fit into this?" I ask, he smiles "me and my friends, were in the other car you helped kenzie keep carson alive he's stable thanks to you" a smile forms on my lips. I realize our hands our still locked "you remind me of someone" he blurts out i look up into his eyes "caleb" he mumbles "what?" I ask taking my hand from his grip "nothing" he stutters i shake my head "no no you said caleb" i say.

Just as he's about to continue kenzie bursts in "annie!" She exclaims and runs up to me embracing me in a hug a pain runs through my body "holy fucc" i say she pulls away "my stomach" i wince "oh yeah sorry" she smiles awkwardly. We sit and catch up i look up to see hayden had slipped away . Its not everyday you are told you look like someone with the same name as your dead brother i need to know more!

Short chapter annies awake 😱🌈