Twenty

-ANNIE-
Shit. I had sex with carson! I grab my stuff quickly putting it on and leave his room. I walk in to the living area grabbing my bag when im about to leave "annie" i whip around "hayden" i say "i was just leaving" i say pointing to the door "um ok bye" he says i leave and head home.

Once i get there i head straight to my room for a shower. Shit. I fucked up. I get out throwing on my sweats and stuff then sitting down ready to watch Netflix when i get a phone reminder 'stitches removed at 12' i look at the time to see 11:30. No no no.

I jump up not caring what i look like (big mistake) putting on my shoes then i run out. Once im outside, i wait for a taxi there isnt any and its very crowded. I decide the best option would be to run.

Putting my phone in my pocket i begin to run swerving past people. Im pretty fast i took track in school but I don't know if im fast enough. Finally i reach the hospital taking out my phone to see im seven minutes late which isnt to bad. I walk up to the counter breathless "hi im a little late but i have a appointment" i say "name" she says in a accent "annie leblanc" i reply "yes Doctor mayfield room 43" she says i nod thankfully and head to the room.

I lay on the bed as he takes them out flinching at every move. He places a bandage thing over it "it healed ok but not the best it should've please keep a eye on it if you notice anything out of the ordinary call me immediately" he smiles i nod "thanks" i say as i leave.

I take out my phone, well that only took a half an hour. As i begin to walk back home it starts to rain for the first time in a while. Could this be any worse.

When i reach my apartment i walk in ready to just lay down and be a pig but when im in i see kenzie, johnny, carson, lauren and hayden. I roll my eyes kicking off my shoes a releasing my hair from its mangled bun "there you are anns" kenzie says "yeah whatever" i say grabbing a water and going upstairs.

-HAYDEN-
When annie came in not to be rude but she looked terrible, when kenzie spoke to her she was rude and left the room "someones on her period" lauren snarls "i dont think so" carson smirks "i should go see whats up" kenzie says "no cmon babe shes just being a bitch" johnny says kenzie laughs and sits back down "true" she says.

-ANNIE-
I can hear what they are saying i may have been rude but I haven't had the best day even my own best friend was agreeing. I roll over grabbing some weed and lighting it blowing the smoke away every now and then. Once im finished i grab my diary and write about my shitty day, taking out the family picture i keep inside.

I put away my diary and hold the picture "im sorry for being a failure guys" i start "its just i dont know what to do, you left me alone that was pretty rude of you, i mean fuck it was so rude leaving without me" my throat is clogged at these words "FUCK YOU" i shout tearing the photo into tiny pieces. I turn over and bring my knees to my chest i sob.

I realize i just ripped up my favorite photo as i dive to the floor i look to see hayden at my doorframe with a concerned look i stand up walk over and slam the door right on his face.