Nine

-ANNIE-
After my mini meltdown i check out of the hospital, we reach the bottom floor "you really don't have to drop me home" i say to hayden "yes i do plus you promised me coffee"he smugly replies "i guess i did" i say "its a date, now lets go" he says and starts to walk. My cheeks are a light crimson colour after his sly remark, i begin to follow him.

My legs ache hayden had made me get the coffee and walk all the way to a park, with him of course. I see a bench and rush over to sit, but a old lady sits there before me "oh my lanta, stupid old lady" i mumble "hey i heard that" hayden laughs "cmon, lets go to the swings" hayden says , the idea puts a spring in my step as i catch a glimpse at the swing set in the  distance.

I would run but, ya know my leg and stuff. Im inches away from the set when two teenagers sit on them "ugh" i mumble, a girl and a boy giggle to each other. The boy is extremely hot and the girl is very pretty "hey cutie" he calls i look around to check if there was a model behind me but only hayden.

When i turn back around he is approaching us "hi" i say somehow sounding calm "im Brennan" he purrs "annie" i smile "could i get your number? Annie" he says, the way he said my name made my stomach turn i reach around for my phone, when once again its handed to me i give hayden a warm smile and hand the boy my phone.

After they had left the swings were empty and we sat down "well" hayden says awkwardly "you totally should've talked to that girl she was so pretty" i say staring at my phone his name entered as 'brennan😈❤️' "totally not my type" he laughs "what is your type then?" I ask my full attention on hayden "um.. you" I couldn't catch what he said at "speak up hay" i say covering my mouth at my words.

Hay was my little sisters nickname aswell as hay-hay, haybug and h$ "sorry" i say nervously rubbing my elbow "its chill, friends have nicknames right anns" he says dragging the nickname "cmon, jerk face lets go to my place" i say standing up.

-HAYDEN-
I really like annie, i mean shes strong, beautiful, funny what isnt there to like. But i can tell she doesn't like me back in the same way. We were blocks away from annies house her arm linked with mine 'its cold' she claimed when i raised a suspicious eyebrow to her actions. We reach a really pretty apartment complex "this is nice" i say admiring the brightly lit building "i know right, our dad is technically rich i mean kenzies dad" annies happy tone saddens as she finished her sentence. Soon enough she's dragging me through the doors of the building "mr. Muscle you take the stairs i take the elevator lets race its floor 3" annie smirks "mr.Muscle ?"i tease at her words "i mean.... RACE YA" she exclaims clicking the button fast.

I dart to the stairs, and run up skipping two stairs a time once i reach the top i see annie isnt there, she burst out the barely open doors "oh" she says her smile forming into a frown "I MEANT THE DOOR NUMBER 7" she shouts and runs past me "hey no fair" i call right behind her.

Once we get to the door, annie takes her keys out and opens the door revealing.

Chapter end