Sixteen

-JOHNNY-
Im woken up by my phones ring "hello" i say sleepily "where are you and hayden bro?" A familiar voice says "carson!" I exclaim sitting up "remember me anyway im at home where are you dudes?" He asks "oh shoot we stayed at my girlfriends" i say "girlfriend?!" He says shocked "oh yeah my girlfriend kenzie she helped you in the crash" I reply "oh yeah congrats bro anyway im bored wanna meet up or something" he asks "bring kenzie" he says "alright cool we will come to you anyway see ya soon bro" i say hanging up the phone.

I look down at kenzie "quit staring dork" she giggles and looks up at me "I thought you were asleep" i stutter leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips "nope anyways imma go get ready for today" she says pulling away and getting out the bed "and yes i know we are meeting carson" she says popping her head round the doorframe. I nod and begin to get ready.

-HAYDEN-
After watching IT yesterday everyone went upstairs, i got under the blanket ready to go asleep. Not long after "hayden" i hear i sit up to see annie standing there nervously "um... im scared" she mumbles "why?" I ask "well the movie kinda scared me and that nightmare i had earlier i don't really wanna be alone" she says shyly tucking a stray piece of hair from her bun behind her ear "can you stay with me?" She asks "of course" i say jumping up she smiles and begins to go upstairs, i grab my stuff and follow.

Once we are up there "what side?" I ask "its up to you" she says staring at herself in the mirror "i will take outside" i say sitting on the bed she flips off her slippers and climbs into the bed and under the covers. I slip in next to her "goodnight" she says as she claps her hands and the lights go out.

*morning*
I wake up to annie asleep head resting on my bare chest "annie?" kenzies voice calls "im coming in, in 3...2....1" she says and bursts in "morning" i laugh "uhh yea mom i will be up soon"annie mumbles kenzie blushes then laughs "sorry, i just wanted to let annie know we are going to your place today cause carson called"she explains "ok thanks i can wake her up" I reply she nods and leaves closing the door behind her.

I tap annies arm "annie" i say softly "annie wake up" I continue moving the hair from her face her eyes open and she rubs them "morning" she says her voice unclear as she sits up "how'd you sleep?" I ask "good im hungry" she says as her belly grumbles "we can grab something on the way to my place if you want" i say "sounds good mmm I should probably get ready "she says crawling over my legs almost falling over i giggle at this and she does aswell.

-ANNIE-
Hayden just left the room to let me change i choose a yellow tube top and some blue high-waisted shorts, as i let my messy hair down i brush it lightly leaving the tassled curls in and apply light makeup. I did pretty good i think to myself as i take a mirror selfie posting on my story.

I open the door to the room, quickly turning back around to get something i grab my necklace from the drawer seeing the stuff i had brought yesterday. I take some and go to sit at my window, as i light the paper and place it in my mouth i feel a buzz. I went through a bad stage with this where it was constant i was a rebel, now i can control it but it helps me so i dont care.

I close my eyes and blow the smoke away resting my head on the wall "annie are you" hayden starts then stops as he catches me i put it out quickly and throw it out the window. Standing up, grabbing my sunglasses and phone then walking out my room, clasping one i had kept in my hand and slipping it in my pocket.

When i get downstairs johnny and kenzie are kissing "come on love birds" i say laughing and heading out quickly looking at kenzies pink tied up top and white shorts.

We are on our way to their house i have my earbuds firmly placed in my ears and bartier cardi blaring through them . Im pulled out of my own world by haydens hand catching mine and pulling me back, i slip my earbuds off "your more rebellious than I thought" he smirks i laugh "well theres alot you dont know about me" i tease leaning in our lips about to connect when i pull back "maybe some other time" i smirk and carry on walking.

I wanna start adding more jenzie in to this ❤️