Eighteen

-ANNIE-
He's so sweet. I think i like him. I hug him tightly when i pull back i lean in our lips connect it feels different than last time, i have butterflies.

As i kiss harder he slips his tounge in my mouth and slowly pushes me on the bed. He's straddled over me as we pull away for air his lips curl into a smirk. I grab his shirt spinning him over so now im sitting on his stomach . I lean down and begin to kiss him again, his hands grip to my waist. As they slowly run lower, his hands on my ass he sits up breaking our kiss im still on his lap.

I begin to pull his shirt off as he does mine, his hand stopping on the stitched  cut. In which i will have removed tomorrow. He lays me down kissing my neck, his lips trail down then come back and meet my lips. I run my hands through his hair. I begin to unbutton his jeans as he pulls them off i take my shorts off and begin to kiss him.

Our lips only breaking away to breathe, soon there is a knock at the door "hayden?" We hear he places his finger to my lips and climbs off me walking to the door "um hey carson, johnny" he says "bro cmon let us in kenzie went to look for annie" they say i slide under the blankets "ummm" hayden says. Idiot.

Next thing johnny and carson are in the room "hey guys" i mummer they turn and look at me "annie!" Carson stutters "um yeah i should probably go find kenzie" i say wrapping my self in a blanket grabbing my stuff and running out.i tumble on the sofa laughing as i pull my top on.

As im jumping into my shorts "annie there you are " kenzie starts i turn around to see her standing with a blonde haired girl "oh um hey" i say buttoning my shorts "one sec" i say running back into haydens room. The boys were ruffling up his hair and stuff "ok this is definitely weirder than what you guys walked in on" i say "HEY ANNIE" johnny exclaims "woah take it down a notch" i laugh as i pick up haydens shirt throwing it at him "you put that on kenzies with your ex" i say "lauren?" Johnny says i nod and watch him and carson leave.

I look in the mirror running my hands then my hair hayden wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck i turn to face him catching his lips on mine "uhum" we are interrupted carson is there "oops" hayden says biting his lip. I give him a peck on the cheek and head back to the living area.

Hello 😂