Twentyeight

~HAYDEN~
We go back to my house "wanna watch a movie?" Annie asks i nod "i will be right back"i say walking upstairs. I walk to carsons room to see if he's in i knock on the door "come in" he says when i open the door a small dog runs out "LOUIE" he exclaims grabbing the small dog "i hope you like dogs" he laughs i stroke carson on the head "i live with two already" i laugh he pushes me out of his room leaving the dog in there and coming out "whats up bro?" He asks "just wanted to see if you were in annies here" i explain "alright i will probably go sleep soon but i will come say hi later" he smiles awkwardly i nod and head back downstairs.

I sit next to her "so what we watching" i ask "um lets watch the vampire diaries"  she smirks i nod and put it on season 4 . "damon is fucking hot" annie blurts out halfway through the episode i laugh "i mean i wouldnt mind being elena in that sex scene oof" annie continues "I wouldn't mind a repeat of yesterday" i mumble barely audible.

She faces me her cheeks red i pull her onto my lap and kiss her. Her hands wonder as do mine.

~HAYDEN~
She begins to take off my shirt, her hands moving lower in the process they slide onto my dick its hard. My kiss becomes more rough as she pulls away taking of the hoodie i immediately pull her back laying her down and kiss her neck i trails my lips lower stopping at the scar across her stomach and gently kissing it.

suddenly she pushes me off her running to the bathroom i hear her throwing up i run in and rub her back "hayden" i hear from the other room "go" annie says before turning back to the toilet. I leave annie heading back to the living room lauren is standing there in a skimpy underwear set "lauren" i stutter "shh" she says pushing me onto the couch.

~ANNIE~
I wipe my mouth feeling gross, i leave the room walking into the living room where i see hayden making out with lauren. I should've never came back or trusted him, i want to bolt straight out of there but im only in my underwear i run upstairs to haydens room grabbing another of his hoodies and quickly putting it on. I run downstairs taking my stuff from the side and running straight out.

My vision is blurred with tears i wipe them away and get on my bike, driving home. I find my self outside my old home i run up the apartment stairs knocking on the door. Johnny answers only in boxers i push past him running upstairs and face first crying onto my old bed.

Not long after kenzie comes in "annie what's wrong?" She asks sitting on the bed "i have feelings for hayden I thought he felt the same but i can tell he doesn't" i sob she pushes the door close "aww tell me" she says hugging me "well yesterday we hooked up, then we spent the day together occasionally sharing kisses like a couple then just a few minutes we were in a heated makeout when i needed to be sick I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom. Someone called him and he went out. I came back in and him and lauren were legit on the verge of having sex. I know they are together but I feel something towards him" i cry kenzie strokes my hair and holds me there.

Who wants more detail in some scenes? 😏😂