Three

*a few hours earlier*
-HAYDEN-
I just came back from practice and i went for a shower when there is a knock at the door, when i answered johnny and Carson stand there a box of drinks in hand and they barge in. I laugh and roll my eyes "sup my dude" Carson says and pops open a can "well i just got out of the shower and then you barged in" i say throwing my shirt over my head "my dude we are gonna go out tonight and get hammered" Carson laughs "woo" johnny shouts and fist bumps Carson.

*present*
I come out of my thoughts of earlier and focus on the others we were now in a car , Carson and Annie in a ambulance we were all heading to the hospital.

A single tear falls from my eye onto my hand I swiftly wipe my eyes and stare out to the busy streets.

-KENZIE-
They had cleaned my head and gave me a bandage, exactly like Annie had said i need stitches and thats it. Tears spill down my cheeks i feel a hand brush against mine, my eyes glance up and lock with the light brown haired boy next to me. His hand rests on mine i smile lightly and rest my head on his shoulder "I'm johnny" he whispers "kenzie" i sob closing my eyes shut tight hoping to somehow end up home watching a horror with Annie but it was no use instead i opened my eyes to see us in the hospital carpark.

I slip out the car looking at the traffic pass by "kenzie" someone says snapping me from my trance "Annie" i mumble and turn to see johnny with his hands on my shoulders "cmon" he says limping.

-HAYDEN-
I unlock my phone and dial my dad "hello" he says sleepily "dad i was in a crash, Carson is really hurt" i stutter "oh Hayden are you ok? Im In Texas son i would be straight there is i wasn't" he replies "yeah I'm fine I'm gonna just go yeah bye dad" i say my words slur with sadness. I dial the contact under Caleb it rings but as usual goes straight to voice mail "yo its your boy Caleb cant reach the phone right now leave a message after the beep" the other end beeps.

-KENZIE-
I pull out Annies vibrating phone which they had gave me 'H' i let it ring unsure as to who was calling. The other boy Hayden comes and sits near me, Johnny was getting his leg bandaged "hi kenzie right?" He asks i nod "Hayden?" I ask "one and only...... i just wanted to say thanks for helping my friends and i" he thanks me I weakly smile "it was Annie" i mumble "she told me what to do, she helped you guys not me" I continue he moves the hair from my face "you did it she just guided you along" he says comfortingly i smile and just sit there.

Still enjoying?!