Four

*A few years ago*
-HAYDEN-
I sit in my house playing video games, when i get a message from 'CalebL7'
Cl: hi your really good at this game wanna b friends?
Hs: yeah how old are you im 11
Cl: 13

*present*
-JOHNNY-
They x-ray my leg and say its just badly bruised they give me painkillers and bandage my leg up.I head out to see hayden pushing back kenzies hair i get a twang of jealousy and walk over, well limp.

I sit down near them "sup bro" hayden says "my leg is badly bruised but im good" while we are talking kenzie gets called for her stitches. I sit back "have you called anyone?"hayden asks i shake my head "my phones dead can i borrow yours?" I ask he hands me his phone i open up contacts and click 'Lauren ❤️'. Lauren is my sister but she is also haydens girlfriend, well i think there going through some stuff.

It was about 1 in the morning so I highly doubt shes awake, shes always been a goody two shoes it rings and theres no answer. I try again this time a sleepy lauren answers "babe its late why are you calling" she croaks "its johnny me hayden and carson we were in a car crash. Carson is unconscious you dont have to come here but maybe bring me some clothes in the morning lolo" i ask "oh my god john, i will definitely be down tomorrow early im so glad your okay my heart goes out to carson" she says "love you lolo" i say and hang up i give hayden his phone back and limp to the coffee machine.

-KENZIE-
They stitch up my head and i head out straight to the reception "um what's happening with annie leblanc?" I ask the lady "she lost a lot of blood they stitched up her wounds she is still unconscious room 207" she says with a warm smile i nod to thank her and head towards the room.

I reach it and look in at her all sorts of machines hooked to her "this is all my fault" i mumble and rest my head on the glass "no it isnt" i hear i turn and see hayden "carson is in surgery i wanted to come thank her but i see she aint awake" he explains "you know shes been in a car crash before" i say his head tilts to the side edging me to continue "she lost everyone her mom, dad brother and little sister she the strongest person i know" i smile "go tell her that" he says and walks off.

I open the door and walk in i sit at her side "im so sorry anns, this is my fault i was drunk i only had a little but i still was i put your life in danger and many others . You shouldn't have had to relive this again your the strongest person i know and i just needed you to know that" I apologize tears fall onto our intertwined hands.

Ive been with her the past two hours she still isn't awake im tired and all i want is my bed. I walk to the corner and sit on the chair shutting my eyes and drifting to sleep.

Chapter end ➿🌹