Twentyfive

-ANNIE-
The sun hits my face causing me to squint my eyes. I look around to see hayden asleep next to me, when i look at myself im naked. I huff and stare too the ceiling. I soon get myself out of the bed looking around for my stuff when i get into the bathroom its there. I decide to shower i turn it on and get in.

-HAYDEN-
The sound of running water wakes me as i get out my bed. My head aches, i put on some underwear and walk to the bathroom still half asleep to get a painkiller. When i walk in annie is wrapped in a towel "oh shit" i say startled "sorry"she mumbles the confident girl is suddenly shy around me. Like she used to be. She picks up her clothes from yesterday a red mini dress "you can borrow a hoodie if you want" i offer she smiles "that would be nice" she says exiting the room.

Once i have my painkillers i walk out and she is dressed i grab her a hoodie "here" i say handing it to her she puts it on and its longer than her dress "you look like a marshmallow" i say remembering the first time i said that to her she giggles and her cheeks flush crimson. I put some clothes on and annie sits there "want breakfast im pretty sure the guys aint here" i ask "im starving" she replies.

Im making us pancakes as she sits at the island in out kitchen "so your saying caleb karate chopped your dog in the face by accident" i ask through giggles "yeah it was hilarious" she laughs hardly able to speak and takes of the hoodie "too hot" she mumbles.

I grab the whipped cream and squirt it on my pancakes "want some" i ask she nods eagerly as i squirt a smiley face onto them.We are eating when annie gets whipped cream on her chin "annie you have whipped cream on your face" i say she begins to wipe everywhere but the cream "here let me get it" i wipe it off. My hand lingers on her chin when she takes some cream and puts it on my nose "hey" I exclaim "sorry" she apologises "not good enough" i smirk then grab the can and squeeze whip cream on her clothes and hair "HAYDEN" she squeals jumping up and trying to grab the cream from me but failing and the both of us falling onto the sofa backwards.

As we both lay there catching our breath annie grabs it and squirts it all over me "yes" she says jumping up and dancing around "hey no fair" i mumble.

"Annie? Hayden" we look to see johnny and kenzie standing there with confused faces "hi" annie giggles "oi marshmallow" i say throwing the hoodie at her "jerk" she mumbles and rolls her eyes "um imma go change" she says trailing away into my room.

Kenzie and johnny both wait for me to talk "how? What? Where" johnny says i shrug my shoulders "I should go change" i say jumping over the sofa and heading to my room.

Annie is in the shower again "hurry up annikan" i complain "just come in jerk" her distant voice says. I walk in and take my clothes of getting in with her "hello again" she says running her hands through her hair. When she gets out "annie" i call she turns around "am i better than carson" i tease she rolls her eyes "way worse" she laughs "no fair" i call as she leaves the room.

This was lowkey cute 😂☺️